[2.0.x][SC] Crit Tornado Shot with Lioneye's Glare 700k area dmg

Last edited by Gegemo on Aug 10, 2015, 3:37:30 AM
b
no feedback?
Testing it out now. Will definitely get back to you. Looks pretty good to me for first impressions.

I am also using thief's torment for the nice hp and mana on hit.
Don't you face problems with reflect mobs using Lioneye's ?
As for the tree most bow users have the same trees,yours is a bit different but 9 out of
10 builds take the same notables. :)
To crit or not to crit ?
Last edited by Slagmaur on Aug 7, 2015, 6:38:42 AM
"
Slagmaur wrote:
Don't you face problems with reflect mobs using Lioneye's ?
As for the tree most bow users have the same trees,yours is a bit different but 9 out of
10 builds take the same notables. :)

That's true. The tree is quite similar or the same as many other builds, the difference probably is the cost of the build.

With Lioneye's I killed myself just 1 time to reflect, but is totally true that need to be approched with care.

Atm I'm not happy about the single target damage. Trap feels not enought and Tornado need group to sustain the mana cost. I will probably change that setup
I am using Thiefs torment and it solves my mana and HP issues. And with this build ive been clearing maps a lot easier and faster. Just need to level up and get more Dmg.
"
HomieG14 wrote:
I am using Thiefs torment and it solves my mana and HP issues. And with this build ive been clearing maps a lot easier and faster. Just need to level up and get more Dmg.

I can't use it, I need the resist/life of my rings :(
Im interested in a lioneyes glare build either.
Its not a very fair comparison but mathil did a voltaxic hybrid crit build.
He reserved all of his mana for wrath+herald of thunder+herald of ice and linked BM to his attacks.
He pretty much wrecks everything with 8 or 9 frenzy charges, he sometimes uses TS for singletarget and sometimes frenzy.

From experience I can say reflect is going to be a sick problem with lioneyes. Probably vaalpact is a must.
Bloodmagic gem should solve the mana problem, with that rate of attacks per second its pretty much insane trying to sustain your mana without atziri gloves on a budget.

Leech from Bloodrage + tree should be enough

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4Zju2DCC6bjdN-u-P-un11_sin1NwVxKKhpOHbelNh6896shkyAZsmBfm1SG1s53To1nBSKgvz6gYjAx4fQWHiJpUWv4w2VUu5fIwL7LA2PWKsnapsjKXLVYU6Qkt43agwcdQjjb8Ftf_eJP3nVFFHveY-z02SI_aNfTB8OdR_K6Cfb_Ix-nb35wrvekp945-Hdg2N_MV46wqbwTOGziF2W69aGsMzQzFM_04qBS107drBdcuNfupivTZlTb6nr-um4H8CMpTZxpUFyqldaJrxCInNmEd-mmpvJyPT

But reflect..yea. Granite maybe? I dont know I cant test it, I mostly played mjölner and marauders last couple of month.
Also I think Movementspeed is huge for a ranger since movement for eva based builds is the key to survive so I would probably take the Avatar of the Hunt cluster (the ms part of it)

Out of my experience and many burned regrets Lioneyes benefits nicely from +%phys nodes.

This tree might provide better dmg than your example. Althought I admit it differes a bit from popular solutions and it's considered rather less optimal than them.

As for reflect- I do pretty heavy physical damage while sitting on just 4,5k hp, pure eva. It doesn't matter if I hit myself bit less often than I'd do with LG, I still do it very often. And it's pretty easy to deal with. In my case Arctic Armor + taste of hate fix this issue fine enough. And that's 2 out of really many ways to deal with phys reflect (with phys damage actually).
Reflect in general is overestimated as possible issue by players who wanna give LG a shot, from what I see. (Besides, playing eva means you gonna need to fix some pdmg %reduction anyway, you reflecting aren't only pdmg dealer out there.)

chart_for_comparsion
With this much damage (esspesialy with this much pdmg per 1 shoot)I didn't killed myself on reflect in a long, long itme (literaly I don't even remember when excatly). I hit myself approximately every 3rd/4th shoot at reflect mobs.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Sep 30, 2015, 8:16:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info