Fix the daily quests.

One of them asks for you to kill two people in the arena in under 10 seconds. Also says you can do it with a pvp only character. How? How do you do it with a pvp only character? Also how do you kill two level 90+ people in under ten seconds? That's impossible unless your level 90 yourself and have the most expensive gear out there and even then the chance is next to none that you will be able to do it.
"
Molock13 wrote:
One of them asks for you to kill two people in the arena in under 10 seconds. Also says you can do it with a pvp only character. How? How do you do it with a pvp only character? Also how do you kill two level 90+ people in under ten seconds? That's impossible unless your level 90 yourself and have the most expensive gear out there and even then the chance is next to none that you will be able to do it.

It's not impossible at all, it's not really that hard. Also when these quests are, there are often a lot of people trying to do the same thing as you are which makes it easier, and you can also possible team up with them and help eachother.

The pvp-only character is for the LLD arena, though you can't access with them, so GGG fucked up there, indeed. You can if you don't have a hideout, though if you do you're fucked since even mailing to support they wont do anything, they say they wont delete your hideout and that they're working on it, that was several months ago
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Pvp quest are a bi joke right now. Between the impossible to do CTF ones (where no one is grouping and you can't matchmake without ALL beeing the same instance) and the one where you need to kill another player resulting in your opponent begging you for a kill. It's just plain sad to watch.

By the way I officially renamed Leo the "Carebear Master" because most of the time his quests force people to cooperate between them in spite of killing each other.
I can't even get into a match to attempt these damn PvP dailies.. Don't think I'll be hanging around much longer :\
IGN: Biblets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info