1.3.1h hotfix (2pm May 18, NZ Time)

The following change was made without a server restart.
  • The Shade of Axiom, Bloodletter of the Vaal, Harbinger of Lunaris and Overlord of Highgate cosmetic effects have had their audio replaced.
Last edited by Chris on May 17, 2015, 10:30:37 PM
Cool
hi mom
hi i love my mtx
Goooooooooo :)
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
This is good, and it shows you guys have listened to the complaints.

However... is there any chance to get rid of the sounds altogether in towns and in hideouts? Especially for us alt-tabbers.

(btw, this is a good a time as any to request this again: please make the system tray icon blink when we receive a whisper, so that we can remove sound if alt-tabbed out. This audio would be much less annoying this way, too)

Edit: Please also reduce the spawn frequency. It's still spawning every 15 seconds at times. 60 seconds at the most, 120 being ideal.
Last edited by Lord_Kamster on May 18, 2015, 12:30:50 AM
Appreciate the small but important updates as always.

RIP Jennik
IGN: VistaChris
Hilariously, my post actually did hurt feelings badly enough to get deleted.

This fix is not good enough. Please remove the audio completely. It is a terrible sound that does not fit the game remotely and it makes nearly every town instance worse by existing.

Leveling is actively unpleasant now. This change did not improve things.
Since the patch my game stops responding when I try to zone into act 2 town. When I load the game again it logs me in normally into the town, but when I zone out and try to rezone it stops responding. Happens consistently.
Standard Alternative Art sale: /1241116
Hardcore Alternative Art sale: /1241123
Everytime I alt-tab I have to go to the Eternal Laboratory due to the noises. I don't mind people using their effects from supporter pack, but I wish there was a separate volume control for notifications, so I could mute everything else and still hear people PMing me or joining my party.
~ IGN: Biophonism ~
Last edited by biophonism on May 18, 2015, 2:46:02 PM
seriously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info