I need advice about my Bow

Is it worth it to craft + 1 Mod ?
Or leave as is ?

SC legues V
Last edited by zaregu on May 16, 2015, 11:06:52 PM
Eny one ?
SC legues V
The only mod you could add is hybrid damage/acc.
This mod has been removed from mastercrafting, so you'd have to exalt it (yolo!).

(crit chance is needed, but thats a suffix, and multiple mods is also a suffix)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
It has one prefix and two suffixes. As Peterlerock, multimod is a suffix, so you can't add crit chance if you multimod.
I'd say leave as is.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
well, there is a useful prefix and thats "attack projectiles return to you after hitting targets", that mod can be somewhat psycho in certain situations. Is it worth spending 2 exalts for multimod and a divine for projectile return on that bow? I dunno man, not sure it is.

If it were my bow and I had no plans to upgrade it, Id probably be happy enough to burn 2ex on it because f it, why not, theres untapped potential. But exalts are not something I worry about getting a hold of, I spend 100, 200 exalts on an item from time to time. Would I do return projectile rather than just double yolo exalting it as it is now? I dunno, that would be a really hard call, its guaranteed something good vs the off chance of getting something amazing with 2 yolo exalts with a higher chance of getting 2 absolutely useless stats that did nothing worth talking about. Thats the sort of decision only the person spending can make really. Ultimately if you yolo exalt, theres no going back.
ty you all.
Il live as is.
SC legues V
Golden rule of this game:

It is always cheaper to buy than to craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info