[1.3] Vaj's Ice Shot Ranger

My Gear in Standard:
Spoiler

My Tree at 90 in Standard:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEDHgW1BiMIiQ5IFSAWvxn-GwEfQSF2I_Yk_SU_JpUqCyo4Kk0qWyzpMHEwfDKUNZI2PTpCPydKfUrIS3hNkk3jUUdS7FVLVvpbr11oXfJh4mKsZ6BqjGyMbqpwUnDVdoJ3138CfyuCXobOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_kAqVBZrxnaqhIqGkokCi2aOKplem4KfUqW6r0q_rsNi0xbTRtUi18rl8wTPC7MSiyAzIFMqp1CPWiti92cbajdwV3Q3dqOHb44Tjn-dU7LDz6vT49W_5Y_zF_o_-yP_e

This started as a Chin Sol trapper I'm sure everyone saw as build of the week a while back.

I was using a curse on hit herald of lightning setup but it seemed kinda meh so I started manually cursing anything I can't one shot.

I know that this is way too expensive but a friend wanted to see my gear. I have been toying with the idea of dropping the Romira's and the Voll's Devotion for some nice rare jewelry but I haven't committed to the switch yet.
Last edited by Vajtastic on May 14, 2015, 7:50:57 PM
Yes, you should drop romira and voll's. They're really not optimal with such a high crit bow (bless that implicit btw!). Get some good life leech for example, so that you can drop ll support gem.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on May 15, 2015, 12:28:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info