so...

If these changes in beta stick. I.e no shotgunning, massive system tweaks that were long over due amongst other things. All currently looking to de-scrubify this game and finally promote actual skill. If these make it to release, so many of you are fucked.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
If these changes in beta stick. I.e no shotgunning, massive system tweaks that were long over due amongst other things. All currently looking to de-scrubify this game and finally promote actual skill. If these make it to release, so many of you are fucked.

SOo... that is to say that ultra skilled cannot be stunned/knock back leap slam/ cyclone AOE with a quicksilver skilled players with reign supreme? oh
By mentioning shotgunning i guess you're pointing out casters ? , i really dont see how that would make me ''fucked'' since i've always been able to adapt to anything GGG has came up in this game so far. All you need is knowledge and wealth, after that it's just a little bit of creativity and innovation with new builds and skills paired with new type of items/uniques.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Apr 19, 2015, 11:49:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info