ok what are these one shotting people in pvp?

im lvl 30 i que for 1v1 dueling and then suddenly i get matched with someone with glowing armor that one shots me... same level... uhhh
OP GG mirror gear for low lvl dueling maybe? Dunno, i dont pvp in arpgs, i play Smite for that. ;)
Isnt LLD lvl 28, therefore at 30 you are in with the big boys?
Casually casual.

PoE's item balance is retarded everyone knows. And on top of that since there's no class, there's really no balance.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
you got wrecked cause you qued with leveling gear in open pvp vs people 50+ levels ahead of you
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
you got wrecked cause you qued with leveling gear in open pvp vs people 50+ levels ahead of you

He said they were same level though
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Pewzor wrote:
PoE's item balance is retarded everyone knows. And on top of that since there's no class, there's really no balance.

The forums and reddit are full of people that think they are experts op PVP. All they do is repeat the same stereotypes the rest of the so called experts read, and repeat. Sounds like a flock of Parrots. How many people won't try PVP, because a no nothing parrot on reddit told them they have to have mirrored gear for LLD?
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Apr 12, 2015, 5:25:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info