I haven't been laddering this season, but I just looked at the top HLD 1v1 queue

And top 6 are EAs? This must mean something ggg, right?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
When has ladder ever meant anything?
"
lapiz wrote:
When has ladder ever meant anything?

Well for standard HLD, ladder has been everything since ggg are discriminating, not much else to do.

Also, you don't think there a reason why it's like that?(Though played my first 20min in queue on a char s2 and got top 5, but that's besides the point).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Apr 9, 2015, 10:28:04 AM
Never seen EA beat low life caster lol
"
Lordsidro wrote:

Haha I have, I have. I am not saying its the #1 build out there, I think I am able to beat most EA's with 2 of my characters but because I beat them doesn't jusity this. It's still really, really strong and a close to 100% uptime to chill and temporal chains.

Not sure why the top 6 aren't lowlife casters too if that was your point
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Apr 9, 2015, 12:01:53 PM
"
"
Lordsidro wrote:

Not sure why the top 6 aren't lowlife casters too if that was your point

My guess because it cost 4-5x times as a decent EA char.
EA is just broken and totally abused in PVP same as crit spell caster who stacks 500%+ crit multi will 1 shoot many builds easily

also Block/spell block should be capped in PVP to 50%

Last edited by alshabibi7 on Apr 11, 2015, 5:58:42 AM
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
EA is just broken and totally abused in PVP same as crit spell caster who stacks 500%+ crit multi will 1 shoot many builds easily

also Block/spell block should be capped in PVP to 50%

50 after bcr or 50 before? I play both a block caster witch(formally 75/74 1.2, atm way lower) and she wouldn't be hurt, and a marauder that would love a block nerf however I don't think it's the right solution. If it would be before bcr that would be 50*0.72(for hld)= 36% chance to block, and what's the point of going block then? Block is better now however tempest could need a look on(even though it had an indirect nerf 1.3 as it doesn't proc as often, though my tooltip went up).

But tempest is not the biggest issue here, trigger gems and molten are. As I play caster, melee and ranger(ranger doesn't really make a difference here though) and I'd like both to be strong, but I know both from experiencing it with my marauder and using it as my witch how damn broken it is. Most of the games is just stand in the middle and let someone kill themself upon attacking you.
A few weeks ago it used to be SEVEN EA users in the top 10 with another ranger and 2 melee (myself and victordoom), Mies dominating everything as usual since he perfectd his build (i'm also wondering if he have a deal with his guildmates to let him at the top). That's plain retarded and more people are jumping in the bandwagon everyday.

The sad part is they ALL abuse the wallspam thing, they ALL try to rushdown or bait you near a wall in order to win, otherwise they try to rely on a lucky crit or low dmg poison arrow.

The most funny part is when they try to defend their build, explaining it's an original creation and not a Mies ripoff (sur, using the same stuff, same techniques and probably the exact same tree for the FINEST guys, it's not a ripoff at all).

On top of that, the stupid layout of most of the arena is just an absolute blessing for them. So small and full of walls to stack their unavoidable, unblockable and overpowered explosions.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 11, 2015, 5:35:01 PM
I've learned how to beat ea as my maraude and won maybe 7-8/10 of the matches but that's with lame tactics and slow gameplay. Most melees can't deal with wallspam(including myself, though I can force them away) and the maps indee gives ea so big advantage not over just melee but all builds due to the obstacles and that's the problem

. Fix how it interacts with walls/objects and as an opponent that way you could atleast use smart play to win andea wouldnt just be spam ea everywhere brainlessly, they would actually have to play smart(:0 ikr). Mies already does this and I like his build and he it's not unbeatable at all, but the obstacles gives him an indirect advantage so he will put explosives everywhere even if he is aiming at you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info