Big Pyramid with Labyrinth

How about introduce Pyramid with huge Labyrinth where player in Hardcores leagues could not out to Town until it comes out, even when log out.
While character is staying in Pyramid it will be exposed on attack of monsters and can be killed.
In Labyrinth is treasury for winner.

To find way to Treasury player must find map or hints in locations of Wraeclast.
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Apr 25, 2015, 8:16:25 PM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2016, 7:21:13 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
koszmarnica wrote:
Hi, How about introduce more interaction in game with player ?

My idea is to introduce Pyramid with huge Labyrinth where player in Hardcores leagues could not be moved to Town by logout, He will be spawn always in Labyrinth until he comes out.
While staying character in Pyramyd it will exposed on monster attack etc

To finding proper way through labyrinth player must find map made from many tips which can be found in many locations and NPC.

id love this kind of hc style. like in other games such as Rust, where your toon never leaves the surface of earth, simply sleep while off-line.

hard to implement in an hack&slash game.

id love though to see the descent thing applied to all the game, meaning that you can't escape your exile, you have to walk every inch of your path, forth and backwards.

but to do this, you need better shaped worlds to walk in; honestly the poe terrain geometry is too old and simple, ggg should implement world geometry a lot.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
What you've said haha and The Lord's Labyrinth exists, and other my improvements just look what you think ?
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Apr 8, 2016, 7:26:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info