Weird bug with Ledge burst char

I participated in the Ledge Burst event S11C006, all three of them. After the event finished only two of the chars went to void league, the last one (S11C006C) was shown still active in "ledge burst league".

The next day that char was still active in "ledge burst league", but since more than a day passed I assumed it was safe to delete him.

After doing that, the race (S11C006C) is not logged in my sheet anymore and I lost points from that race. Not a big deal, but be aware to not delete chars that are still shown as active (in cases of races that are parented to void)!!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
It's sad that actually having the points on the ladder for A WHOLE DAY wasn't reason enough to delete something that was taking up space I didn't have; RIP first marauder. I don't remember any past event like this where I was awarded points from an unfinished event, so I assumed it was fine to delete my character. I also needed the slot for another race character.

I guess I learned my lesson. Time to buy more character slots, Kappa.
usually happens to one or two races a season.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:

This is a bit different, as they say they had received points from an in-limbo race, and then lost them after deleting the character.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Feb 17, 2015, 4:17:38 PM
"
unsane wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

This is a bit different, as they say they had received points from an in-limbo race, and then lost them after deleting the character.

Strictly speaking, I deleted that character, still had the points on my overview page, wake up the next day, and my point total is suddenly lower. The points from that race are gone as a result of whatever GGG did to fix the situation (restarting the normal end of race procedure I'd imagine, at which point I no longer had that race character).

It all makes sense. It's just annoying that races are still this buggy.
I left that char alone till I noticed it in Void League then deleted it. I then noticed that the char was 15th Marauder which it was not when the race ended. So apparently I got an extra point from others deleting their chars too early. I just know to not delete a race char till after it gets moved to HC/Void, so I usually wait a while anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info