did they remove races for the pvp stuff?

feels like theres one race a day, whats up
kappa
I think early EU people got the shaft with the schedule and possibly east coast.

For me on west coast, it's convenient to only miss the 1 race around 10pm - 11pm, can easily wake up for 5am races. Wont wake up for the sig though.. will fall back asleep.

There are still the same number of events (120), just not race events at the same time as PvP events.

The time slot balance between the two is definitely something to look into for next season though.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Just chiming in that the race density is total bullshit this season. Previously there were races throughout the day, recently in australian timezone there's been one race at 6 am and one at 5 pm then NOTHING til the next day. This is especially jarring on weekends when I would like to be spending the day racing.

For example, today (Friday) there was races at midnight, 3 am, 11 am, 5 pm.

Tomorrow (Saturday) there's races at 3 am, 8 am, 3 pm 6 pm and 11 pm.

5 pm friday to 3 am saturday? that's a 10 hour gap. What the actual fuck is going on here. There's then a 5 hour gap (not too bad), a 7 hour gap (what) and then a 5 hour gap.

While it's not actually that long because the races themselves occupy some of the time in between it certainly feels that long. There's nothing more annoying than opening the website, thinking "When's the next race?" and the 3 slots on the main page are all pvp with the next race not being for 8 hours.

Just had to have a rant about that.
Last edited by Hemmingfish on Feb 19, 2015, 9:27:31 PM
Maybe it would be better to alternate race and pvp seasons instead of running them at the same time. Compress the length to 3 weeks each and schedule more events per day and especially on weekends so people have the opportunity to dedicate weekend gameplay to races or pvp.

"
Bada_Bing wrote:
Compress the length to 3 weeks

"
boof wrote:
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
Compress the length to 3 weeks

Nah. I get those ideas while driving ...
... and i don't drink while driving

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info