{1.3} Rebuke : Crit Reaver , Doon Cuebiyari Dagger

2015.02.16 created the thread...

History
After designing a character that used both left and right side of the passive tree, in order to take ALL crit node to achieve a endgame viable build with dual rebuke of the vaal... 1.3 came and it goes poof.
As the char needed a few more level and i did wanted to invest too much, i tweaked the build, finaly swapping rat nest for abyssus was the good change, and a Doon Cuebiyari was the turning point. The build can aslo use Mjolnir, but it's useless, Doon is the best in slot, i also bought a Doriany scepter to try, but Doon was still BiS (except for mirrored gears).

Playstyle

Classical phys crit reaver, it crit at worse every 3 hit (48% without charges), you kill most enemy in one shot, and everything else when you crit, including rares, the flask of fending are important due to Abyssus property, you dont really want to do real close quarter against high physical melee protagonist. So far doing very well with a stunning 20% cold res and almost capped res for the others stats.

Passive tree
rebuke lv 80
LV 86 with more crit : arround 70% crit chance with 5 PC

Bandits :
i killed all, but i advise you go:
normal: oak
cruel : oak
merciless: kill all or oak/kraitryn

Current Gear

Will use Shadow and Dust as soon as i update my rings and ammy
Doon should be put in main hand for more damage, the Cwdt seting is optional,i have to get more tough about it. armour is arround 4.5k without flasking, when using flask it goes up to 24k due to my lovely fending flaks, could go up to 38k and 45 if doon is set in offhand.
item post="10108198" index="1" inline="0"]

link to my others build
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WikarinaAlma on Feb 15, 2015, 9:25:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info