Is there a way to turn off Righteous fire?

Just curiouis, was watching a video of guy in 1.3 doing Uber and saw him just turn off RF and I can't figure out how he did it. I mean you can see the buff at the top, then its off soon as boss dies, with a full bar of life.

Anyone know?
use a flask that removes burning, ie 'of dousing' to turn off RF
Never used it but just taking off the item where the righteous fire gem is in should end it
"
ItsRay wrote:
Never used it but just taking off the item where the righteous fire gem is in should end it

that doesn't work.

either you leave the zone your in - or you use a dousing flask.

removing the gem, or the item the gem is in, does nothing.
A wild guess for another possibility.

Righteous fire stops when player is immune to burning -> if there are any weapon or shield in game which provides immunity to burning, then having such an item in the secondary (inactive) weapon slot should allow Righteous fire to work, since inactive weapon set is not "equipped", and then, simply switching to the secondary set (and possibly switching back in a blink of an eye, too) should remove Righteous fire?

Again, wild guess, and i have no idea if there are any weapon or shield in the game which give immunity to burning.
Only other way, and this is NOT recommended unless you KNOW you are in a safe zone, is turn off PoF and let your HP go down to 1 and it will auto turn off and then just wait until you regen back to normal before you go looking for trouble. I've done this before but I don't recommend it.
Censored.
"
Kunaak wrote:
"
ItsRay wrote:

that doesn't work.

either you leave the zone your in - or you use a dousing flask.

removing the gem, or the item the gem is in, does nothing.

removing the gem should remove the AoE damage and spell dmg bonus, leaving you with the self-burn (at least this is what I think is intended, regarding to recent snapshotting fix)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 5, 2015, 11:55:56 AM
Using Vaal Righteous Fire will also turn it off. :)
Really? I had no idea, then again I never use it so why would I? LOL
Censored.
It turns off when you have 1 life. Vaal Righteous Fire leaves you with 1 life. No surprises here.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info