[1.3] Windripper Ele Build with Split Arrow

it seems to me you lack crit + hp and you go to deep into aura nodes (they don't work on heralds). Also I don't think you should increased critical damage > chain as in your gem setup.

Mathil made a guide about this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/870140. Very strong. just switch tornado with split arrow and gmp with chain and it is pretty close to being the same build :)
Last edited by Frankenberry on Feb 3, 2015, 12:28:36 PM
well you're using split arrow with inc dmg and WED. thats it. that is why it isn't as powerful as it could be.

i'd drop blood magic/life leech and use 2x more support gems for its dmg. that is the fastest way to boost your damage. you can make the mana work somehow.

i also wouldn't worry about HoT/HoI on 5l with curse on hit, i'd just have curse on hit with lightning arrow. much faster, much easier, much more reliable.
"
xMustard wrote:
well you're using split arrow with inc dmg and WED. thats it. that is why it isn't as powerful as it could be.

i'd drop blood magic/life leech and use 2x more support gems for its dmg. that is the fastest way to boost your damage. you can make the mana work somehow.

i also wouldn't worry about HoT/HoI on 5l with curse on hit, i'd just have curse on hit with lightning arrow. much faster, much easier, much more reliable.

You do realize he is playing an aura build right? The goal is to reserve as much mana as possible, so he won't even have mana to use his skills without bloodmagic... :D There is a good reason why every single aura build out there uses blood magic.
Also his curse on hit is mainly to keep up power charges. With the thunder setup you have them up more or less 100% of the time if you clear stuff fast enough (except on bosses ofc).

so... yeah... no. Just no.
CoH is used to proc ele weakness. Power charges are kept up with Voll's.

Btw, what would give more damage: full mana reservation or keep enough to use skills and get a berek's grip (quite problematic to get in torment)?
That ring can save two support slots. That's a lot of damage.

@OP: get rid of lightning and cold damage nodes, they're just plain bad for a build that mix so many elements. Get either elemental nodes are shadow start or the assassination cluster (through Sniper which is a must).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Feb 3, 2015, 6:41:10 PM
"
CoH is used to proc ele weakness. Power charges are kept up with Voll's.

Btw, what would give more damage: full mana reservation or keep enough to use skills and get a berek's grip (quite problematic to get in torment)?
That ring can save two support slots. That's a lot of damage.

@OP: get rid of lightning and cold damage nodes, they're just plain bad for a build that mix so many elements. Get either elemental nodes are shadow start or the assassination cluster (through Sniper which is a must).

yea is true. 3 node for 50% weapon cold damage and 3 note for 50% weapon lighting. total 6.note
when i take elemental damage at shadow start tree i get 56% dama all elemet with 5 note.
ty, ill fix it ^^
Last edited by Fhark on Feb 3, 2015, 10:09:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info