Leo's Hideout

Hello! Does someone know where I can find the different stages of his ho (clean if possible) or can someone post it? It would be very nice to see them because it will take very long until I am able to use it :/
ask kenzorz, he has one! ive seen his hideout and its quite nice, but due to me not playing pvp a lot, i dont know how the lvl 7 looks and not sure if his is lvl 7...so i guess pm him and ask or visit :p
There's a guy on Bloodlines who has a Lvl 7 hideout:

Link to his thread on reddit
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Jan 8, 2015, 2:05:56 PM
Hey that's me!

If you want a tour just add me. It's bloodlines, but you can always just make a lvl 1.
IGN - WazaBaza
As a PvE player, I have only one thing to say: let us have another way to gain reputation for Leo Hideout.

If you want to remain fair with PvP players, allow them a mean to gain reputation for the other Masters with PvP daily quests.

If you want PvP to be more attractive, perhaps you can make PvP points gain ratio way more faster than PvE.

The main idea is to allow everyone to play like they want to without feeling forced to play a game mode they don't like anyway.
Last edited by Ennrael on Apr 13, 2015, 6:39:17 PM
Then we should put zana outside of the maps too... NO WAY.

Leo is the special pvp dude and it's good.

Also some builds cannot do all the masters quests haku/vagan, some cannot do Vorici.

Leo's dailies arent the problem, it's not difficult to find a friend and do the daily together.

Real problem is the number of players who want to do the leo's daily, they just dont care.

... Maybe it's also the lackluster pvp of PoE which should be changed. The pvp 28 is a great start but some items are far too powerfull, like the curse on hit gloves, play a lot to win.
BUT ATLEAST ITS NOT PAY TO WIN.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info