PvP character stuck in Sarn Staging Area

I started a 28 pvp character before I got a hideout, and can't move him to the hideout. Now after making a hideout, every pvp only character I make starts in my hideout. I tried /hideout on my main pvp character and it says 'pvp only characters cannot do this'. Help?
I am sorta having the same confusion.

I already had a hideout, and then created a PvP only char.
This character starts out in my hideout but had zero places to go.

No waypoints, no way to get to the arena, nothing.

I'm just not sure if this is broken, or if there is something I was supposed to do, but didn't.
Hey OP, I figured it out.

It doesn't matter if you have a hideout or not, or even if you are just in Sarn.

After creating your PvP only char, you just need to click on the Menu button, and select "Events and PVP".

That brings up the menu of pvp game types for you to select from, and join the queue.

"
roguemjb wrote:
I started a 28 pvp character before I got a hideout, and can't move him to the hideout. Now after making a hideout, every pvp only character I make starts in my hideout. I tried /hideout on my main pvp character and it says 'pvp only characters cannot do this'. Help?

However, you would not be able to go to Sarn Arena.
Bump! Same issue here, I can't access Sarn Arena. My PvP-characters spawn in my hideout. I can 1v1, 3v3, etc. via menu but I can't get to sarn arena. Waypoint menu is empty.

I can't complete Leo dailies that include Sarn arena because of this.

This has been a bug for over ½ year! Please fix !
Last edited by Blah on Jul 20, 2015, 10:09:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info