Make me Win as a Summoner Please

GGG, Please nerf everyone else's build but mine. I'm new to pvp and it's too hard to think of counters.

I'd like SRS's damage buffed by 100% and let it teleport past tornado shot. And ummm... I'd like a movement skill similar to blink arrow. Maybe something attached to skeletons?

Here is a list of skills that have no counters and are impossible to beat;

EA, tornado shot, cyclone, puncture traps, bear traps, arc mines, any trap with clever construction, molten shell, molten strike, tempest shield, freeze pulse, flicker, whirling blades, immortal call with cwdt, blink and mirror arrow, poison arrow, smoke mine...

Also remove all legacy gear from the game, ban RMT'ers, and ummmm... anything else that hurts my self-esteem.

Did I forget anything guys?

Thanks GGG. You're the best. I know you'll come through for me. If not, I'll threaten to leave the game and then you'll really be sorry.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
Last edited by Dopamineloveaffair on Dec 24, 2014, 11:10:19 AM
You're on the right track. These are the kind of posts that got bows their movement skill, which is the best movement skill ever.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
You're on the right track. These are the kind of posts that got bows their movement skill, which is the best movement skill ever.

Whirling is better, since it also does tons of damage
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Skyforth wrote:

yeah it's totally not the fact that bow users had been without a decent movement skill since the dawn of poe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info