US-TEST03-STD Swiss Test

The queue for this tournament can be found in the "Events" tab of the "Events and PvP" panel. This can be accessed in-game through the menu button, or by pressing B (by default). You must queue for this tournament in order to participate in it. You cannot join this tournament late, as the number of rounds is determined by the number of players.

You must be on the following league/gateway to participate in this tournament:

League: Hardcore
Gateway: America

PvP-only characters can be used for this tournament.
Instructions on how to create preconstructed PvP-only characters can be found here.

This is a low-level event. It is restricted to level 28 characters who have not yet completed Normal difficulty.

This is a Swiss event
Each match in a Swiss event is a best-of-seven duel with another player. The matches are of fixed length and the number of rounds is based on the number of players. More information on how this format works can be found in the PvP rules.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
can't rejoin Q after click withdraw...
"
havoctown wrote:

"Withdraw" permanently leaves it, whereas "Leave queue" lets you queue again. We need to make this clearer - sorry about that!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
That was Fun!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
That was Fun!

Thanks for the help testing - lots of good feedback so far!
Wow that was great. I managed to play with cheap gear and not get totally destroyed. I even got a draw with fyndel in the last round. The only thing I couldn't handle was the archers. So many archers.
Last edited by Meridin on Dec 20, 2014, 12:06:46 AM
"
Meridin wrote:
Wow that was great. I managed to play with cheap gear and not get totally destroyed. I even got a draw with fyndel in the last round. The only thing I couldn't handle was the archers. So many archers.
Yep you were a tough opponent gg again!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Chris wrote:
"
havoctown wrote:

"Withdraw" permanently leaves it, whereas "Leave queue" lets you queue again. We need to make this clearer - sorry about that!

mmmmm

Please - this doesn't need to be clearer, it needs to not exist as a feature.

There really shouldn't be any buttons, but if there must be, why not put them in the 'b' menu where you had to go to get into the tournament in the first place.

I mean, you wouldn't put a button in normal leagues where, after you open a strongbox, the game prompts you 'do you want to withdraw from the league?'. It makes no sense. I opted INTO the pvp tournament of my own volition. If I wanted to leave, I would hit 'exit game'.

Don't clarify the buttons - remove them. Having already been withdrawn from the first tournament, having been looking forward to this all week, having been forcibly removed from it due to this button popping up under my cursor, please, just remove it.

Edit: the fact that this was noticed in testing and still went live is really depressing :(
Last edited by innervation on Dec 20, 2014, 11:07:39 PM
I have accidentally withdrawn too (didn't even notice but now I get the message when I try to join a queue).
Leo's daily is to win a 1 vs 1 today. How can I still get into PvP now? And when will I be able to join again?
Same here, did leo daily yesterday opponent leaved after i killed him once.
Now it say that " You have withdraw from this pvp tournament "
Can someone explain what we have to do plz ?
I am unable to complete leo daily now ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info