LLD PvP reduce Dmg taken by min. 50%

Dmg is just out of controll.

Tactics useless, Stun much to strong cause of the high dmg ...

-50% overall dmg taken pls.
Should be easy to test out the right amount.

thx
Last edited by Metzelkoch on Dec 17, 2014, 5:31:28 AM
Do that and I could fairly easy force draw every round by running in circles. Could it be you are low on hp or resists? If so try getting them to max and aim for around 1k hp (more for slow easy to hit characters, maybe 1.5k). Also use smoke mine, molten shell, granite flasks and defences like that when you are about to take dmg (flicker sure hurts but it does have a cd you just need to not die when they do it).
Last edited by Grildrak on Dec 17, 2014, 5:49:07 AM
LLD ends extremely fast. Takes seconds for a match to finish
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I dont rly understand people complaining about stun. Very easy to counter. If u rely too much on amulet slot for build then it will be a problem, but even people that can be stunned are capable of winning vs high damage builds. I consider stun UP. All it does is make people change amulet, or maybe they dont even haft to do that if they are caster. Specing into stun is a waste of points in most cases.
"
Skyforth wrote:

Not allways. Ever tried playing against Tactical_Bro? Multiple draws confirmed.
"
Skyforth wrote:

I haven't been one shot and generally rounds take about 30-1 min, which is pretty good. Having long drawn out duels turns boring, it's not like you have much to do.
"
Grildrak wrote:
Do that and I could fairly easy force draw every round by running in circles. Could it be you are low on hp or resists? If so try getting them to max and aim for around 1k hp (more for slow easy to hit characters, maybe 1.5k). Also use smoke mine, molten shell, granite flasks and defences like that when you are about to take dmg (flicker sure hurts but it does have a cd you just need to not die when they do it).

My gear isnt the point.

Be stunimmun by amuulet or per skillpoint or you are dead.

Skilling into stun not neccesary cause everyone is stunimmun and the dmg is so high that you stun anyway.

matches melee vs melee = who dies first in the first 3seconds. Thats it !

If both do 50%less dmg you can react on something cast a spell or whatever ...

Ther are bulds i just faceroll and builds that faceroll me. No skill required just dmgoutput.

me vs bow = flicker hits hes dead, if he doges im dead. Round ends
Last edited by Metzelkoch on Dec 17, 2014, 11:02:51 AM
Spoiler
"
Metzelkoch wrote:
"
Grildrak wrote:

My gear isnt the point.

Skilling into stun not neccesary cause everyone is stunimmun and the dmg is so high that you stun anyway.

Ther are bulds i just faceroll and builds that faceroll me. No skill required just dmgoutput.

Don't know what's going on with your matches but I haven't seen anyone stunned by a character not specced into stun, and reaction is possible via panic flasks and smoke mines, maybe you just think it's one shot coz you or the enemy isn't reacting fast enough.
"
Metzelkoch wrote:

Use cast when stunned. Forcing the opponent to use chayula is great. They lose hp (chayula mod) and lose dmg/defence mods on amulet they would like to use. And they can not use cast when stunned. Stun is hardly bad.
In a way I think cws is so good to the point you actually relly want to stun them hard to force chayula or not at all to prevent cws spam. Anything in between would be less good.
Last edited by Grildrak on Dec 17, 2014, 11:47:54 AM
yes you are right but i think the lld pvp would just be much more fun with 50%less dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info