LLD PVP / - Manacost eleron Signature

Just let the - Manacost of skills eleron Signature mod dont work in pvp.

Its just so boring to nonstop spam whatever you want without having manacosts.

You would have to play way more tactical. Decide what gems to use cause of manacost etc.

This is just so broken ...

You even wouldnt have to nerf bow trap bulids because they arent able to spamm there skills while sittin on there traps.

thx
if you we're around pre-elreon rings, you'd know that everyone would just put blood magic instead.

Sure it'll be a little weaker than it is now, but if all elreon users got nerfed and they switched back to blood magic, it'll be pretty much the same all around.
well their damage would be far less with one socket less, thats a big difference
I'm currently in top 10 us std lld without elreon rings, not as big a difference as you might think.
"
A222 wrote:
if you we're around pre-elreon rings, you'd know that everyone would just put blood magic instead.

Sure it'll be a little weaker than it is now, but if all elreon users got nerfed and they switched back to blood magic, it'll be pretty much the same all around.

Yes you are right, but you would loose one socked, less use of auras(if bloodmagic is skilled) and would have to get some liferegen and more lifeadds.

"
Metzelkoch wrote:
Just let the - Manacost of skills eleron Signature mod dont work in pvp.

Its just so boring to nonstop spam whatever you want without having manacosts.

You would have to play way more tactical. Decide what gems to use cause of manacost etc.

This is just so broken ...

You even wouldnt have to nerf bow trap bulids because they arent able to spamm there skills while sittin on there traps.

thx

have you considered people theorycrafting builds involving Mind Over Matter and Elreon rings as a defensive tactic?
Elreon rings are good, I agree. But they also limit you to not being able to use other unique rings. If GGG came out with some strong unique rings I think it would balance things out. Also like A222 was saying, you dont need elreon rings to get in the top 5. Lordisdro has a character Megaman and he is in the top 5.
IGN: Beardedwizzard
I agree that these really have to go from pvp.

The whole system is already brainless enough as it is, spamming all your fully linked out skills mindlessly just makes an already bad system even worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info