BHD's MIRROR SERVICE: #1 Boots, #1 Sum/MF Circlet, Crit-Rings and more GG gear!!

Hey guys, welcome to my mirror service!!

How does it work:

"

You need to bring a mirror + a fee to me which is listed down for every item.

+ X*

and/or
+ X*

step1) i show you ingame the item u want a copy from.

step2) you confirm me the item -> i will ask u again if you are sure u want me to copy the linked item -> confirm

step3) i trade u the copy in exchange of the listed fee

step4) have fun with your new bis item ;)

Mirroring more than 1 item will grant you a discount of 5ex on every additional mirrored item

Following Items can be mirrored:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------Fee: 20x Exalted--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victory Dash Sorcerer Boots

Invasion Spur Sorcerer Boots

~b/o 1 mirror

Broad Spur Slink Boots

Glyph Slippers Titan Greaves

Havoc Pace Titan Greaves

~b/o 1 mirror

----------------------------------------Fee: 30x Exalted--------------------------------------

Loath Star Hubris Circlet

~b/o 1 mirror

Damnation Veil Hubris Circlet

~b/o 1 mirror

Damnation Band Diamond Ring

~b/o 1 mirror

Storm Spiral Diamond Ring

~b/o 1 mirror

Foe Circle Diamond Ring

~b/o 1 mirror

Dragon Pith Titanium Spirit Shield

~b/o 1 mirror

(mirror is for index.)

There existing different imprints for most Items, which are not indexed. just ask.

You have to bring your own chromes for the colours!

Have a nice day

Last edited by bhd_poe on Jun 21, 2015, 5:13:21 AM
Free UP

for the best items in Path of Exile
ign: fanimala
Free bump nice craft mate
ign:Lars
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1288489/ (Standard)
b
b
b
b
b
b
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info