RF Incinerate Uber Atziri Farmer 1.1.0

This is a 1.1.0 guide, it no longer works given the changes made in the 1.2.0 patch.

Link to my standard Incinerate Atziri Farmer guide:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/973767

Edit: I've gone away for 3 weeks, can't play as much as I would like to so the guide's taken a backseat until the end of summer. I'm still around, just not developing the build further until more time frees up. If it interests you, ask away. I should still be answering questions on both guides.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What has changed that makes this build more effective at farming Atziri compared to the other Incinerate Atziri Farmer?

To put this as concisely as possible, you gain 96% fire resistances 75k+ Incinerate Dps and 100% lightning resistances with a Topaz Flask (which you carry four flasks full). These binary changes alone set the build apart since you move from spellblocking (relying on a 75% RNG mechanic) at 92% resistances, to relying on a guaranteed 96% fire resistance paired with 100% lightning and physical mitigation. As long as you react to situations by drinking your flask or popping Immortal Call, you are fully safe from the three types of damage. If you fail to react, you have 88% lightning resistance, Lightning Coil and Arctic Armour to fall back on so you are never exposed completely to danger.

NOTE: A lot of the guide goes without saying, I am assuming that the reader has a good understanding of the game so that a lot of text and explanation is cut out of the guide. If you have questions, my earlier guide is very similar and explains many of the mechanics used in detail. If you think the guide could be improved with a simple explanation then please share, I would love to hear it.

Gear required:
- Rise of the Phoenix
- Level 21 Purity of Fire + Lightning (or level 4 Empower)
- Lightning Coil AND a rare 6-linked chest (For Atziri bosses, explained later)
- 20/20 Immortal Call + Increased Duration Gems
- Doryani's Catalyst or Cybil's Paw
- Stone of Lazhwar with "+1% to maximum resistances"
- Rainbowstride Boots

Gem Links
Spoiler
Chest:
[Incinerate - LMP - Spell Echo - Added Lightning - Faster Projectiles - Faster Casting]
- 20/20 Gems are extremely useful for this setup, Incinerate is mandatory.

Helmet:
[Clarity - Vitality - Elemental Weakness/Enfeeble/Temporal Chains - Reduced Mana]

Gloves:
[Purity of Lightning - Purity of Fire - Empower - Reduced Mana]
- Level 21 Reduced Mana is worth buying because it shaves 1% reservation off of both auras linked with Empower. 2% is approximately 50 mana to cast with.

Boots:
[Lightning Warp - Reduced Duration - Faster Casting - Culling Strike]

Main Hand:
[Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Enhance]

Shield:
[Enduring Cry - Spell Echo - Arctic Armour]

Off-Hand (+3 Gems):
[Righteous fire - Empower - Enhance]
- Using +1 to gems over +2 to fire gems is much more beneficial, it levels Enhance higher.

My Gear
Spoiler

Skill Trees
Spoiler
Level 88: (Current)
http://poeurl.com/yVShtJK

Level 95:
http://poeurl.com/yVSh5wi

- With the extra Aura Effectiveness node, you gain 1% maximum fire/lightning resistances.

96% -> 97% = 25% less fire damage taken, extremely beneficial. You lose 4% reservation, you don't actually need this if your mana pool is high enough. A simple 300+ES Helmet + Rainbowstride fixes the mana barrier.

Dps + Defensive Tab Screenshots:
Spoiler

6773 x 3 Projectiles x 4.00 Damage Stacking = 81,276 dps
No, this isn't inflated dps. Unfortunately that is how Incinerate damage has to be calculated.

Uber Atziri Guide: (Video soon)
Spoiler
Before loading up the map, check that your inventory has the correct items.

You need:
- Saffell's Frame
- Rare 6-linked chest with the same Incinerate colours (or Tabula Rasa)
- 12 Regret Orbs (to respec into 6x 0.4% life regeneration nodes then back out of)
- Two extra Ruby Flasks, Curse Immunity.
- One or Two extra Sapphire Flasks, Remove Freeze/Chilled.
- Standard Four Topaz Flasks + 1 Ruby Flask in your Flask Belt
- Blind Gem, to make killing the blue, magic monsters smoother and safer
- Enfeeble and Elemental Weakness gems, swap before each fight
- Eye of Chayula (optional stun immunity during 2nd fight)

Once you have loaded the map and have turned on Righteous Fire + Arctic Armour, begin clearing each room leading up to the Vaal boss's chamber. Immortal Call should be up 100% of the way to deal with attackers, pop a Topaz if the spark mobs begin to crit you. Equipping Blind is for added safety, one successful auto can put you at 40% life.

Once at the Vaal's Chamber, respec out of six Aura nodes in favour of the six 0.4% life regen nodes at the Scion and Marauder starting areas. If snapshotting bothers you, respec out of three +15% buff duration nodes and three block nodes. Same thing.

This allows you to swap your Rise of the Phoenix shield for Saffell's Frame, this is very much needed for the fight to deal with high lightning and cold damage. The spellblock is incredibly useful for the cold damage which you have no way of capping 100% resistance. Fill up two Sapphire Flasks and three Topaz Flasks to prepare for the fight.

Try to Aggro the south Vaal first to gain an extra few seconds of damage before switching targets when the second spawns. When the white mobs are spawned pop Immortal Call to protect you from their bleed and Vaal Smashes. Take your time to refill flasks when you are low by running in circles, Immortal Call just before dpsing and Lightning Warp immediately out of the way of the Ice Hail attacks. If it freezes you Sapphire and warp out, this is the most dangerous part. Repeat until both are low, then cull them.

Respec out of the regen nodes if you wish, you can equip your Rise of the Phoenix and make your way to the Trio bosses. Once outside make sure you leave one blue mob alive to gain endurance charges from. With Blind still linked, you can equip three Ruby Flasks and two Topaz Flasks. It is very important that you do not use Lightning Coil during this fight. If the Arrow Rain hits you and you have Lightning Coil, it will deal lightning damage, shock you and stun you through Immortal Call. Any chest will do, just anything without "X% of physical damage taken converted". When you are ready, gain four Endurance Charges pop Immortal Call and walk in.

Kill the Cycloner first, Chaos damage is not fun. Immortal Call 100% through all three stages and curse remove vulnerability when it hits you at any stage. Second, you kill the "Titty Bitch" AKA "Arrow Rain" AKA "I died to that". Take your time and do not let Immortal Call drop below 4 seconds, if it does warp out and gain charges at the edge of the chamber. Stun immunity from Eye of Chayula helps considerably since you can only take damage from corpse explosions and nothing else. (fire res + flask mean it is no problem)

On the final stage, the Dual Striker can be worrying since his burn hurts a lot with Vulnerability. Curse remove, blind, attack block, flasks, RotP shield are all your friends here. Immortal Call means only the burn is a threat. Try to angle yourself so that you are also damaging the minions, for extra leeching. Once dead, re-equip your Lightning Coil find your way to Atziri.

Atziri is interesting since you must pop a flask at the right time to survive her spells and Immortal Call the split phase to survive the Spear Thrower. You must have atleast three Topaz flasks, four is preferred for added safety. Fifth flask should be a Ruby so you can regenerate lost life and gain immunity to fire. Your natural fire resistance means you can safely tank her Flameblasts, all except the double massive Flameblast which has fire penetration. Dodge this as 100% resists will not save you from this spell. When she casts either the regular or the white Storm Call, pop a Topaz Flask even if it is not targeting you directly. One hit can potentially kill you through 88% resistance. Her Spear throws can be blocked with ~50% chance, those that hit do hurt a lot but thankfully not enough to kill if you have topped off life. Lightning Warp to dodge them when you can. You may decide to use blind instead of Faster Projectiles to mitigate more Spear damage.

When she enters her split phase, align yourself so that you are hitting two statues with Incinerate instead of one, avoiding the Mirror copy. Extra leeching can save you here. When they spawn you should pop Immortal Call and attack for the whole duration. Topaz every single Storm Call and face tank the Flameblasts, use curses for this stage since they do not reflect. (except mirror copy)

For the minion/shield phase, use faster projectiles and clear by standing underneath Atziri. Righteous Fire also helps kill the ones which make it too close. Do not curse as it will cause you to lose Incinerate stacks, losing out on damage. Gain back flask charges and continue fightning.

tl;dr Atziri Fight: Topaz Storm Calls, Move from big Flameblast and Immortal Call the Spear Thrower.

Bandit Rewards: Oak -> Skill Point -> Oak
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full 7 minute Sacrifice boss clear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUmizkYOuo
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Aug 26, 2014, 12:22:10 PM
Quick video showing a full Sacrifice boss clear up!
I will replace the video with something of higher quality, monitor resolution is 1650x1050 which sucks for recording, sorry.
I've gone away for 3 weeks, can't play as much as I would like to so the guide's taken a backseat until the end of summer. I'm still around, just not developing the build further until more time frees up. If it interests you, ask away. I should still be answering questions on both guides.
Really nice, even more Incinerate damage :)
Wondering how good this build is for maps because there are really a lot mods you cant play with RF.
"
Skip511 wrote:
Really nice, even more Incinerate damage :)
Wondering how good this build is for maps because there are really a lot mods you cant play with RF.

This build is much more flexible with mods than typical RF. For example, with only 3% regen from the passive tree and a level 20 Vitality aura you can sustain RF with vulnerability cursed on you, which is really helpful since you can no longer burn to death. -max% resistances mods mean you can turn off RF and deal ~45k dps. You simply don't use it if the mods are insane. I much prefer the "Foxtactics-like" approach to RF than the typical life regen stacking marauder style, since it is more flexible, the only concern is you have slightly lower clear speed in maps simply because of the way Incinerate works through standing still. But Atziri runs are decently quick at ~7mins.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Aug 7, 2014, 10:48:46 AM
Looking forward to atziri uber as ive been following ur other guide. I play tank acer so essentially same gear and would like to try it. Can you post the real tree? Some reason the firewall blocks that shorted URL site. thanks!

Edit oh and if on budget easy way to get 23 PoFs and PoLs is +1 boots or glove with a mere lvl 2 empower and only lvl 20 auras.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 7, 2014, 3:15:07 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Looking forward to atziri uber as ive been following ur other guide. I play tank acer so essentially same gear and would like to try it. Can you post the real tree? Some reason the firewall blocks that shorted URL site. thanks!

Edit oh and if on budget easy way to get 23 PoFs and PoLs is +1 boots or glove with a mere lvl 2 empower and only lvl 20 auras.

Yeah, getting +1 gems on decent rare gloves is more of a nightmare than straight up paying the 20exa for level 21 gems. If you can get it rolling, go for it and save some currency :P

The 88 tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37BXK4IQB2MHpXNTAuPAVBB0SbJ5Aw5cCPQsnDGIRX6Ovm0ZES3B83yDoqOCHs36f8bbC7iTJ6l-WRGW6-6nCAx9Wm0OSHC7KPp6qtrdj0YQfyQ8narZE4LHmuAdFNDQxp6nXGKsL2_56EWd-tJMNc9lSVHWnWaecH0XLzbpKMVVxsAaqZWG0SSq42rzvhZvkFVZ8xoyJLAZhaeErKpRYICkGmwaOGfiJ-3z3aY-GS5c9NSPZ5vkUfuqoLTzBl8_458nL-8OvJ-krPIvROeoGFXWZOc=

The 95 tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37BXK4IQB2MHpXNTAuPAVBB0SbJ5Aw5cCPQsnDGIRX5tGcHzoqOCHn_G2wsc3CepflkRlpMnWm0OSHC7tAzcVyQ8narZE0Zx6roelKdcYqwvb-GIgwk8jqw_SVHWnR2qV8ko-uvugse4k3qq-einCAx9muDa3Y9GEH9FnR0U0NDGnvrSTDXPZWaecH0XLzbpKMVVxsAaqZWG0SSq42rzvhZvkFVZ8xoyJLAZhaeErKpRYICkGmwaOGfiJ-3z3aY-GS5c9NSPZ5vkUfuqoLTzBl8_458nL-8OvJ-krPIvROeoGA==
Just something I noticed, Would it not be better to remove the 3 life nodes and INT node at the very right of your tree and remove 1 life node in the cluster with Athleticism. You could then place those 5 points in the Life and Armor nodes going up to the Marauder starting point. You would be gaining 8% more life and 40% more armor, Or is there something im missing?

Something like this:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37BXK4IQB2MHpXNTAuPAVBB0SbJ5Aw5cCPQsnDGIRX6Ovm0ZES3B83yDoqOCHs36f8bbC7iTJ6l-WRGW6-6nCAx9Wm1wuyj6eqra3Y9GEH8kPNkTgsea4B0U0NDGnqdcL2_56EWd-tJMNc9lSVFmnnB9Fy826SjFVcbAGqmVhtEkquNq874Wb5BVWfMaMiSwGYWnhKyqUWCApBpsZ-In7fPdpj4ZLlz01I9nm-RR-6qgtPMGXz_jnycv7w68n6Ss8i9E56gYVdZk5_ZIjM89_Fhjxtg=
"
ChaosDamage19 wrote:
Just something I noticed, Would it not be better to remove the 3 life nodes and INT node at the very right of your tree and remove 1 life node in the cluster with Athleticism. You could then place those 5 points in the Life and Armor nodes going up to the Marauder starting point. You would be gaining 8% more life and 40% more armor, Or is there something im missing?

Something like this:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37BXK4IQB2MHpXNTAuPAVBB0SbJ5Aw5cCPQsnDGIRX6Ovm0ZES3B83yDoqOCHs36f8bbC7iTJ6l-WRGW6-6nCAx9Wm1wuyj6eqra3Y9GEH8kPNkTgsea4B0U0NDGnqdcL2_56EWd-tJMNc9lSVFmnnB9Fy826SjFVcbAGqmVhtEkquNq874Wb5BVWfMaMiSwGYWnhKyqUWCApBpsZ-In7fPdpj4ZLlz01I9nm-RR-6qgtPMGXz_jnycv7w68n6Ss8i9E56gYVdZk5_ZIjM89_Fhjxtg=

+16 life and 16% armour node from the marauder start is pretty awful since we do not scale armour, +16 life is fairly bad considering it is basically a +30 str node.

The int node you dropped actually has use to us since we utilise everything that the attribute offers, +2% ES and 5 mana. Much more useful than improving on the 1500 base armour which does nothing for us.

The Maruader nodes can be picked up later on in the high 90's, they just haven't been reached yet.
i dont understand why the incinerate dmg is so much higher compared to your other build without rf ... the skill tree is not rly different ... and does not take more dmg nodes ... is it just because you lvled incinerate or why is it ?
Last edited by GelidusNex on Aug 9, 2014, 4:57:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info