HC1M: Nemesis Mod on maps.

Recently started doing maps in this league, and just now rolled Nemesis mod on a map. (All rares in the map have a nemesis mod)

When I entered the map, I was really excited to see 2 nemesis mods per rare monster, assuming that the mod on the map would stack with the league mod.

Unfortunately it didn't and there is still only one nemesis mod per rare.

I feel that this is extremely disappointing and that GGG has really dropped the ball on this.

One of the most awesome things about Path Of Exile, is when you expect something not to work, but then you try it and it does, or when you encounter something you think wouldn't be possible: (Think dual springs boss corpse exploding the other boss's corpse and 1 shotting people) but it IS possible.

I would really appreciate a response on this from GGG as I am really disappointed.

TLDR: Nemesis map mod doesn't stack with nemesis league mod for 2 nemesis mods per rare in maps. (WHY?!)

Lastly to avoid appearing completely negative: I love path of exile, I am really impressed with all the constant updates and hardwork you guys are putting in, and I will continue to spend money on the game and support as much as I can. Please keep it up! I don't normally provide any "negative" criticism like this I just feel so let down.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Looks like Nemesis is a binary mod but I agree that it would have been really awesome if it would have been an additive one. Maybe next time.
+1
All rares in the map have a nemesis mod

Where did you read that existing Nemesis rares will get an additional Nemesis mod?

Think you dropped the ball by misinterpretation really...
"
Startkabels wrote:

Where did you read that existing Nemesis rares will get an additional Nemesis mod?

Dude, it was a pretty legit assumption.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
eh no
"
Startkabels wrote:
eh no

Your opinion. You've stated it. Now segway out of the thread.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
Startkabels wrote:

Even if that's true, the point is it should stack with league mod. Why have a mod on maps that does nothing just because of the league? They have removed//changed mods like that before.

MAKE IT WORK! Don't be a hater, support awesomeness.
Still misunderstanding the mod aren't you.

A rare monster is not always a rare monster with a Nememis mod on it so what you said above is incorrect

"
that does nothing

Is gives normal rares a nememis mod, that's what it does as it should by design. So nothing to be fixed here as it doesnt explicitly read that rares that already have a Nemesis mod will get an additional one. It does what it reads, nothing less nothing more. You shouldn't request a fix, you should request a change.

"
Cergic wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:
eh no

Yeah that's my answer to your statement without a motivation. I'm open for discussion, you weren't. Thus that's my answer.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 21, 2014, 2:04:23 PM
"
Startkabels wrote:
Still misunderstanding the mod aren't you.

A rare monster is not always a rare monster with a Nememis mod on it so what you said above is incorrect

"
that does nothing

Is gives normal rares a nememis mod, that's what it does as it should by design. So nothing to be fixed here as it doesnt explicitly read that rares that already have a Nemesis mod will get an additional one. It does what it reads, nothing less nothing more. You shouldn't request a fix, you should request a change.

"
Cergic wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:
eh no

Yeah that's my answer to your statement without a motivation. I'm open for discussion, you weren't. Thus that's my answer.

Did I say fix?! I MEANT CHANGE! Thanks for helping me accomplish my awesome goals! Your contributions to my thread have helped!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info