Bino's Kitchen Flicker Strike by BaneBoy

How do you stay alive? lol.. I see very little life and little damage mitigation unless you are just a glass cannon- which it appears! I'm curious on your stats. Can you post them? Jelly over your 2 Bino's.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
What is the point in dual wielding with flicker? Flicker just alternates hands and doesn't hit with both, why not just use a shield and always hit with one bino as that is all that is happening anyways?
Flicker can benefit from dual wielding due to EE. However, dunno what's OP's intention here. But the EE flicker idea is something I'd like to form to a build.
"
kJrkwJqGHs wrote:
Flicker can benefit from dual wielding due to EE. However, dunno what's OP's intention here. But the EE flicker idea is something I'd like to form to a build.

How would you apply an EE effect with two pure phys bino's, zero elemental damage on gear, and only using hatred?

I guess should have said:

"What is the point in dual wielding two binos with flicker" instead of dual wielding with flicker in general. My statement was only directed at the OP's setup, which makes no sense, at all.

Last edited by whoismiked on Jul 16, 2014, 1:27:27 PM
Ok sry guys should have maybe tell u sth why i did this post .. :D

Yap im kinda glasscannon and made this post just to make it possible for the guys from /971403 to see my eq.

This build isnt a good build, its crap really. Take a look at my vid to see how it works with lvl 76 in a white gorge map tho : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB366McT43E&feature=youtu.be

My stats for those who are interested (620% crit multi with maligaros)

Dual BinoÄs just for maximized Damage ;)

Greeetz

BaneBoy
do you still play the game? I would like to ask some question about the build and the upcoming 1.2 patch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info