Summon Raging Spirits, Tolerancece's Aura Battle Summon *No Snapshotting required*

Introduction~
Summon Raging Spirits so one of the weirdest builds I have came up with, Its one of the aura builds where you Buff your auras to be GOD Tier and then you use them towards your advantage. Its basically a free aura character that outputs hell of alot of damage. It runs Clarity, Haste, Wrath, and Hatred (Which can be replaced with Grace just because its the same colours) This build his a good amount of survivability from Offense and can easily exceed 20k+ dps PER Raging Spirits, its pretty insane after testing it I can clearly see that this is true. This build doesn't need to set up such as snapshotting nor zombies just because its damage is absurd

Bandits: Oak, Kill, Kill or Oak, Alira, Kill

Pros~
~Powerful Zerg Ability
~Headbutt sound is astounding
~Fast clear speeds
~Fast cast speed and Movement speed
~Great support build
~Can have dps exceed over 50k damage per second on each raging spirit with Vaal haste + Flesh ~offering
~Search and Destroy
~Fairly Tanky
~Cost about 5 exalts to set up (not even kidding)
~Deals the damage without minion damage nodes *Which is so insane*
~Doesn't require a 6l since it doesn't boost the damage but just the amount of time spirits are out
~High Mana Regen
~Can Be Played on HC
~Runs Arctic Armour

Cons~
~Can be shutdown by chain / AoE
~Have to stand relatively close to Spirits or they lose A heck of ton of Damage *Battle Summoner Play-style* (Unless you have quality on your auras)
~Feels sort of like Incinerate / Flameblast where you stand still and charging up damage

Core Item~

Can be included~

This allows you to run 4 auras and clarity, If you can't run clarity yet on mana because have a low mana pool, then you can just swap out anger for a purity *Most-likely Purity of Lightning or Purity of Elements* or you can get a Prism Guardian and run Clarity on life for only 85 life reserved at level 21 and you can also run Vitality for more survivability with only the cost of 8% of your hp or purity of elements (Pretty insane)

Itemization~

Your Itemization is pretty easy, All you want really is a Scepter, Dagger or Wand with Cast speed, and possibly mana + mana regen, you Want your amulet to have cast speed and life and some res / mana or Mana Regen. You Want to have cast speed on your rings and the rest defensive items that are Armour ES or Evasion ES Preferably. It might be easier to run evasion es on boots to get access to some colours. Items like theses will do for now

Gems and Links

Gloves or Boots~

Gloves or Boots~

Alpha's Howl (Helm)~

Scepter / Shield~

Scpeter / Shield~
and
or
You could also use
as a defensive set-up since you are a duration build!!

Chest Piece 5L
6l can either Faster casting, Culling strike, Increased Duration, Empower Or Faster Attacks

Build Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY3NTwFRr2xB0eQMC4w5cCPQxiAelSbJFfm0ZwfOio4Ief8bbCxzcJ6kRlpMnWm1wu7QM3FckPNkTRnHquh6Up1wvb-GIgwk8jqw_SVEdqm-eV8nKSij6GYbDOuvugsesR5u1Vi24k3qq-ejT--ssGYqsf6cImuCofSpN-wmdro9GRZ1akT8nFSD22hps0NBqrF-YLOmD2xqPGYWmrPPdz2VZbd0N_EskqohAVcYdvluv_MXOcTbpkDMWb04qZ6BsFuNq-tIppYd2Fy9KfWTnhtFV1iSwgKQvnRbzJjw=

For level 93+ you can either get more mana, more cast speed, more mana regen, more minion nodes like Grave consequences or Grave intentions, minion instability, clear mind, more cast speed, Leadership... who knows even can get necromantic aegis XD or even the buff duration nodes to make Immortal call last longer, it is pretty much up to you at this point.

Level Guide
For leveling, you pretty much want to do the tradition flameblast thing and then make your way to dual totem for searing bond, You could also just do the Ele Buzz Saw Spectral throw or you can just go arcer and respec later, Here are all the builds That I would use.

Ele BuzzSaw
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY3NTwFQQdHkDDlwI9DGIRX5tGcHzoqOCHn_G2wsc3CepEZaTJ1ptcLu0DNxXJDzZE0ZxHpSnXC9v4YiDCaw_SVEdqmBDb55uPcpKA5bDOjsom7UZivsJ9toajy2DlwbEolM1bWy1SG17VUsmlQ==

Arcer
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37BXK4IQB2MHpXNTAuPAVGvbEHRJsnkDDlwI9CycMYhFfm0ZwfOio4Ief8bbCxzcJ6kRli-dkyctR1ptcLsW89xXUEIkPNkTJjwelIw2p1wvb6w_VUtzs-UZSVEmlW178Gu0OBXn-_XVT953

Flameblaster -> Searing Bonder
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY3NTwFQQdHkDDlwI9DGIRX5tGcHzoqOCHn_G2wsc3CepkydabbQMJDzquqdcPI5JUVfJKPrr7riTpwidrhpsEmkZhRccJKpxeTbp42r60maewBqQVVnzp4QqExo4Wissp6Py890=

It is best to swap to raging spirits around the time you are able to run Haste, Hatred and Wrath which is around level 66 or 68 depending on if you got alot of aura nodes early or not and if you are using a leveled reduced mana or self leveled reduced mana.

Credit:
~Idea of the Build ^My self and tree made by me^ I can't say I am the creator because someone else could have done this build way before raging spirits got buffed.
~Hofled for sucking at Google docs spreadsheet
~And Viewers when I was streaming the damage calculations helped out with Google spreadsheet

Last edited by TempoTune on Jul 19, 2014, 5:54:04 AM
Wrath barely adds any extra damage with self casters SRS. Wrath might be useful with a dual totem setup, but I think even there it's damage gets halved. You will probably get more out of discipline. Your minions get that bit of ES so they survive things that might not have and you get extra mana regen if going EB for higher Artic Armour.
"
MartinDeShade wrote:
Wrath barely adds any extra damage with self casters SRS. Wrath might be useful with a dual totem setup, but I think even there it's damage gets halved. You will probably get more out of discipline. Your minions get that bit of ES so they survive things that might not have and you get extra mana regen if going EB for higher Artic Armour.

yeah Sure you can swap out wrath for Discipline, You actually lose alot of damage, considering minion damage and aura buffs, besides you can already run a descent AA with clarity being 41.82 + 140% mana regen from just the tree = 100.368 mana regen already. You would only need about 70 mana to cast with faster attacks instead of multistrike and you can also just run clarity with blood magic like I suggest if your gear isn't up to par or even Prism Guardian since it a really good shield and reduces clarity to 75 hp taken and gives 37% all res and dexterity. I'll say this solution you came up with would probably be for the ability to run half regen maps, even though I never run those anyways. Besides, you only need to get about 2k mana and that is easily achievable with the ES + Mana Nodes + EB + levels and Int. Oh yeah, and AoE is going to still tear through the minions, say a Carrion queen boss like sunburst... I'll say it is generally better to use bone offering as it is great to deal with most situations, this is why I said it can be but sure you can use Discipline if you are going for those super higher level AAs even though I would prefer Grace or Determination or a purity in fact because of res.
Last edited by TempoTune on Jul 15, 2014, 8:26:47 AM
Wrath/Anger flat damage auras and no Multistrike on the Spirits is probably not the best idea ever.

You seem to be lacking a layer or two of defenses, seeing as you have no tanking minions and no major defensive system like MoM, Coil, or block.

Rest looks fairly solid though.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
"
Wrath/Anger flat damage auras and no Multistrike on the Spirits is probably not the best idea ever.

You seem to be lacking a layer or two of defenses, seeing as you have no tanking minions and no major defensive system like MoM, Coil, or block.

Rest looks fairly solid though.

Thank you, I honestly don't like Multistrike, but it could be one of the choices when you get a 6l. Also you can use Lightning coil but yeah, this build uses Arctic armour which is just as good as coil :P just because you can run a higher leveled AA
Last edited by TempoTune on Jul 19, 2014, 5:45:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info