Beginner viable Marauder Ground Slammer/Heavy Strike build(Melee/magic find viable!!!)

So i would introduce you my second character that make my life easy.My English is not great, but i try make this build clearly understandable!This is my first build!!!
So the basic skill is Ground Slam and nothing else.
Pros:
Spoiler
Very good AoE, no needed special skill to master, you can kill mobs at big distance like some spells.The best part is you don't need to switch between different skills during leveling-Ground Slam is one of the best leveling skills!

Cons:
Spoiler
First of all Blood Magic-no auras,no auras, no auras.We need some AoE to get fully potential of the skill(cause we will use Concentrated Effect support) and mostly need using Carnage Heart cause we need some leech and some attributes.The big problem is high level maps or Atziri, cause of no block or shield or any defense except some armor

1-20 level:
We start as marauder and we get some damage nodes and go straight to Resolute Technique(RT)

20-40 level:
We start getting some life nodes until we get enough health which will allow us smoothly move to Blood Magic(BM)

40-60 level:
We continue grab life nodes, damage nodes and get Blood Magic keystone!

60-81 level:
We going right to get Resolute Technique keystone and some life nodes.

81-92 level(final tree):

For bandit reward i recommend 40 life, skill point and endurance charge.

Gear that i use and strongly recommend:
Rings with life, damage and resistance,
Amulet Carnage heart for life leech,
Armor Carcass Jack for AoE and damage,
Gloves with attack speed and life(resistance or leech is superior),
Boots with move speed, resistance and life,
Weapon Marohi Erqi or any mace with over 450 damage.

Here my ITEMS for comparison:
Spoiler

My old mace:

Here updated items:
Spoiler

This char had find almost all items on my 6 characters i have.You dont need summoner to stack MAGIC FIND
First of all i search first instance of Scepter of God and make portal.Quicksilver flask is recommended for fast moving-sometimes i kill some monster to recharge flask.Then you kill first and second trio and first form of Dominius-usually with enfebee i can face tank first form.When first form died you switch your gear to Magic Find and equip one "Removes Bleeding" flask cause sometimes leeching is not enough.At the end of fight you need wait Dominius take some health and pop Divination Destilate.For last hitting i use Heavy Strike with Item Rarity support and Item Quantity support gem.
Here is my second Magic Find gear:
Spoiler

If you get some resistance of the tree you can farm high levels maps.If you dont want to sacrifice damage for resistance you can use this kind of magic find gear:
Spoiler

Offensive stats picture:
Spoiler

Deffensive stats picture:
Spoiler

Magic Find picture:
Spoiler

This is my Marauder and my main character that allows me to create Freezing Pulse Witch, Face Breaker Templar(yes Templar i am not wrong), Dual-Wielding Scion, Spectral Throw Scion and Lighting Arrow Ranger.Almost all good items was found by this Marauder-FinishMan.
Thanks for reading i will update build soon.......

Here updated tree:

77 shipyard map with master mission

And video with 2 fast daily missions
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Cb4191xAw
IGN:FinishMan, BrownHallo, Maman, SpeedyJoJo, StereoCld, WildRobe, Ladyto, SpeedyJoJo.
Last edited by StereoSeven on Oct 3, 2014, 1:09:37 PM
Some pictures added!!!
Only Marohi mace not found with my Marauder, but FaceBreaker :)
IGN:FinishMan, BrownHallo, Maman, SpeedyJoJo, StereoCld, WildRobe, Ladyto, SpeedyJoJo.
Last edited by StereoSeven on Jul 2, 2014, 7:10:14 AM
So i will try get Kaom's Heart and will see how much life can menage.I can play without Heavy Strike(i am using HS for MF, linked IQ/IR).
My thoughts are that, if can get more life, will do 77-78 maps without lose experience!!!
A little bit of critique:

1. My personal experience on Blood Magic:

You can go for Blood Magic way earlier. It's very strong in early mid game (levels 20 to 60) as your 2-4 Link Main Attack will be easily sustained with life.
But it's pretty bad in lategame (as you drop 2+ auras for pretty much nothing).
I'd say:
*Blood Magic at Level 20-30.
*Drop Blood Magic at Level 60-70.

2. Your tree isn't optimal.

*Don't connect to BM/US via RT, connect it via the strength nodes at "Bloodless".
Click me. That's also two nodes to get there, but you gain access to 6 health nodes!
In your final tree, you have made the right connection, but you are still holding on to the two useless +10 strength nodes between RT and BM.

*The "flask life" node in Marauder start is not the best, yes. But it is still better to take this node than to invest two skillpoints to "go around it".

*When going all the way up to "Holy strength", make sure to grab "Elemental Adaptation", one of the strongest notables in the tree, for two skillpoints.

*You are wasting 4 skillpoints between Marauder and Duelist. You could take the "lower road" to connect there. Click me for illustration. The road you are using is only interesting if you take "Berserking"'s huge attack speed boost. But you don't. So save the skillpoints. ;)

*The "Executioner" Node at Duelist is just 12% damage and therefor not really great.
You are actually suggesting to take this node, but not take Oaks reward in Cruel (more overall damage). Voluntarily dropping damage? ;)

*Many players would probably prefer the lower Marauder start (armor/life) instead of the "10% melee damage" nodes in the upper start.
I'd highly recommend cleaning up the starting area and going for attack speed instead, at Berserking and/or Duelists "Acceleration".

Click me for a 104 point tree suggestion with BM, RT, US and IR keystones.

I'd personally:
Remove IR and just wear armor equip (2 points saved)
Remove BM and US, gain auras and stun isn't a real issue in this game (4 points saved)

Lvl 91 (with Oak/Oak/Oak) would lead me to this Endgame Tree:
Click me
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Jul 26, 2014, 7:04:50 AM
I will show you new buid just need to upload video with new content but you are right for all but i try drop US and i stuned so much.....
Today i will upload video!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Cb4191xAw
Last edited by StereoSeven on Sep 20, 2014, 9:39:27 AM
New video added https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIi1pCZsmZI
Enjoi and like/subscribe for more people see that awesome game!!!!
Last edited by StereoSeven on Oct 3, 2014, 1:12:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info