Sept 30 Dev Diary: What's in Patch 0.9.3?

Hi guys,

We posted our most recent development diary entry. It explains the major changes that are happening in the next patch and what design decisions lead to them.

Once that patch is deployed (a couple of weeks away), we will be ramping up invitations to the Beta.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Baller. Looking forward to this.

I'll edit as I walk through it!

Attributes

Are these being added retroactively to current items?

If I have an item needing 20 strength, that gives +5 strength, then I equip a different item that gives +5 strength, then equip the 20 strength item, will the first item stay on, in effect sustaining itself?
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Sep 29, 2011, 10:44:45 PM
Awesome!
Thanks for the massive post. I now know what I will be doing for the rest of the evening.
nothing is retroactive. hence legacy league.
The purpose of argument should not be victory, but progress.
"
wickedhood wrote:
nothing is retroactive. hence legacy league.

Didn't you read? Nearly everything is retroactive. A ton of stuff is going to be messy messy because of the patch for Legacy.

EDIT: And also, NERD SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for this patch, going to be well worth the 2+ week wait we'll have to endure.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Sep 29, 2011, 11:05:39 PM
This looks awesome, look forward to seeing the streams/videos of it. I will get to try it out also one day, if I'm lucky.. (:
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
On the increased costs for support gems: Considering how minor some of them are (10% of your damage is also added as fire damage) does it really justify the huge increase in cost?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
On the increased costs for support gems: Considering how minor some of them are (10% of your damage is also added as fire damage) does it really justify the huge increase in cost?

I believe it also says that they were rebalanced... so it might not be 10% as fire damage anymore.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Finally some good updates and news about the latest changes. It's looking real solid now. Keep it up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info