My Twitch Stream
http://www.twitch.tv/jforce321

Stats
Spoiler

Damage

Damage is on a 5L with Life Leech and Frenzy Charges

Defenses

Introduction

I couldn't think of anything fun to achieve in Invasion, and compared to Nemesis league I've been very preoccupied in life, so I decided to take on the goal of leveling up as low life all the way to maps, which took 6 deaths and a lot of currency but it was pretty rewarding in the end. As for the skill choice, its because I'm one of those old fashioned beginning of open beta people who loved EK, so its something I decided to mess around with instead of just going arc or spectral throw like other people.

Why Low Life?
Cause damage is fun, and I wanted to see what i could do with the combination of aura's and buffing presented with the spec since I have no experience doing so.

Ethereal Knives:
"Fires an arc of knives in front of the caster which deal physical damage."

EK is one of the only spells in the game that deals physical damage, except for glacial cascade which has a small physical portion. EK has a pretty high top end in terms of damage but has a very low base cast speed, so you have to find every way possible to speed up the casting while maintaining your high top end physical damage and mana sustain.

Leveling:
Just balance out your life and resistances, and use use whatever spell works best for you through progression, as Arc/searing bond/EK are all good for leveling. If you wanna be crazy and stupid like me you can level 6 characters as low life before finally reaching merciless act 3 in hardcore, but if youre softcore it might be fun either way :P

Bandits:
Kill/Oak/Kill

Auras:
Discipline/Hatred(On Life EndGame),Grace/Haste/Purity/Clarity(On Mana EndGame)

Links:

4L- EK, Faster Projectiles, Faster Casting, Life Leech
5L- EK, Faster Projectiles, Faster Casting, Life Leech, Added Fire
6L- EK, Faster Projectiles, Faster Casting, Life Leech, Added Fire, Empower(Probably Run Empower instead of added fire in 5l if its high enough level)

My Gear:
Spoiler

Passive Trees:

Regular Tree:

Zealots Oath Tree Idea:

Last edited by jforce321 on Jun 7, 2014, 7:39:03 PM
Big Es Helm Purchase as well as gaining some levels, will be streaming today for anyone interested :)
Nice looking passive tree. I also watched your stream for a while. Might I suggest using an Atziri Flask for the "double dip" DPS because your EK deals physical, fire, and cold.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
got a 5l solaris lorica so doing 13k dps currently as well as a small wand upgrade, streaming at time of posting.
"
Daresso wrote:
Nice looking passive tree. I also watched your stream for a while. Might I suggest using an Atziri Flask for the "double dip" DPS because your EK deals physical, fire, and cold.

what double dipping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info