Discharge is going to cause me to go blind

Can you please change this ridiculous effect, before someone is taken to the hospital due to epileptic seizures?

It's particularly bad when people spam it 3 times a second. Apart from the fact it's bad for your eyes, you seriously can't see shit on the screen.

I know I'm not alone on this. Thank you.
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2017, 9:16:24 PM
Hi

The effects aren't that bright...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
MY FULL SUPPORT. Totally agree with you. whenever i host a map, i specify no discharger pls coz my eyes hurt looking at the skill effect. It is too bright and you cant see a damn thing. when i join a party tat has a discharger, whenever he attacks, i stay behind 1 screen away or attack other side so that my eyes dont get hurt. It is so bad for the eyes. GGG should save the youth from getting themselves blind. lol
Nothing will be done about it because there isn't a problem.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
pls lower the discharge skill effect. it causes desync and making people blind -.-
+++++
pls ggg, this should be in the game, lessen the effect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info