[1.1.3b] The Thunders of Pompeii [CI/Mjolner] Ele Reflect NOT AN ISSUE

The Thunders of Pompeii revolves around:

BANDITS

Kill ALL every difficulty

GEAR SOLO

GEAR PARTY SHOCK STACK PROLIF DUAL CURSE

Variations of Mjolner Links

Life Leech+Discharge+[Arc/Concentrated Effect/Increased AOE/Discharge/Lightning Penentration]

Why CI?

In all honesty, all I see are Life-based/RF variations of this build so I wanted to try and do a CI version. I just bought a 6L Incandescent Heart and it works amazing with CI.

What to use for Lightning Spell Procs

Molten Strike is an amazing skill that releases projectiles, each of which proc the lightning spells from the Mjolner. Unlike Cyclone, this skill is not mana hungry. What if you don't have a 6L?
4L: Molten Strike+Mana Leech+Multistrike+Greater Multiple Projectiles
5L: Molten Strike+Mana Leech+Multistrike+Greater Multiple Projectiles+Faster Attacks
6L: Molten Strike+Mana Leech+Multistrike+Greater Multiple Projectiles+Faster Attacks+Lesser Multiple Projectiles

I will update more in the future. Thanks for reading.
Last edited by NiceBuild on May 16, 2014, 1:49:25 AM
Whats the reasoning behind 2 discharges on mjolner?
Does it do 2 discharges using the same charges (glitch?) or does the proc chance increase?
"
Berserkerlxl wrote:
Whats the reasoning behind 2 discharges on mjolner?
Does it do 2 discharges using the same charges (glitch?) or does the proc chance increase?

You can actually tell when you have 2 discharges in that it does more damage and lags a lot more than one. When the first discharge hits, it generates a powercharge and the 2nd one can cast. I also switched to arc+discharge since its a lot easier to clear mobs. But for bosses I usually switch to conc effect.
Updated new gear/passive tree. I dropped most reserve mana nodes and primarily use Grace+Purity of Lightning+Discipline. I'm up to 8.1k ES now.
Updated with gear for group play, non discharge shock stack dual curse variation. It's very depressing playing by yourself from lvl 91-94.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info