[AMBUSH] Official WarForceClan Recruitment ‡‡‡ [VENTRILO]

‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡

ABOUT THE CLAN

Founded in 1999, War Force Clan is an online gaming clan that covers the far reaches of online gaming. We proud ourselves in making the friendliest gaming environment for our members. Every person is a part of this online family!

For more information on the clan, please visit our NEW website! Click Here!

‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡---------‡‡‡

GUILD FEATURES

- Over 40 active members from all over the world!

- Several well-maintained guild stash tabs. Ask an officer if you need something!

- No level or skill requirements! Must be 15 years or older to join.

- An enjoyable, friendly atmosphere. (Trouble-makers are filtered!)

- Lots of experienced players to answer your questions!

- Activity on Ventrilo is a must.

APPLYING

If you're interested in becoming a part of the WFC family, please follow these steps!

- 1) Submit an application on our website.

- 2) Add and contact clumpz! Send him a message in-game.

- 3) You will be contacted and provided with an invite to guild!

CONNECTING TO VENTRILO

After joining the guild, you may freely use Ventrilo to communicate with other members!
We use Ventrilo as our main source of organization and communication.

If you don't know how to use Ventrilo, please refer to this guide. Ventrilo Tutorial

Click here >>
You can connect as a guest initially, but an account will need to be created for you by an admin!

IP: titanium.typefrag.com
Port#: 65322

QUESTIONS?

If you have any questions, just ask!

I'll hopefully see you in-game!

No mercy for the weak. No pity for the dying. No tears for the slain.
Last edited by sladverr on Apr 1, 2014, 10:43:44 AM
Hello Saldverr, would you mind going into this thread and filling out an app for your guild. I'm making a guild directory for new players and thought you might be interested. Please submit it to the thread or just PM it to me.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
"
Hello Saldverr, would you mind going into this thread and filling out an app for your guild. I'm making a guild directory for new players and thought you might be interested. Please submit it to the thread or just PM it to me.

I'm not following what you're asking of me... By the way, you misspelled my name. :(

-Slad
hi, im new to the game im a lvl 30 duelist and

i saw ur thread on the passive tree and i would

like to join the guild and would like some advise

thank u
ill join
If you're interested in joining, please add me in-game. My Character name is "Bloodygrave" That is my duelist and I am on most of the day. I am on even as I type this. Thanks, guys!

-Slad
We've amassed a decent PoE-playerbase within the clan as of now. A couple dozen regular members! Come be a part of it!

-Slad
WOW that sounds amazing ill join right away your probably the best clan ever on poe i cant even believe this clan exists
IGN: xHulk_Smashx

This is a beta and we are all just testers.
Contact me in-game or add me on steam and contact me there if you want to talk about joining!
In-game name: Bloodygrave
Steam: hf_xezus

-Slad
Is WFC primarily US or EU player-based?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info