Builds compilation index:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/869543

----------Under construction atm--------------

Gears:

Spoiler

all necessary gears acquired!

Passives tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA3nfVTxXn8Gtzs4w2VUuksSaVbXvljp1jXfJw1XBSwFHz6uOEFr8OSIfbEZadqmHif8ZirKKjHNwnqX5Z1p3B8w_EkydabW0Zgh47fLQM3FckPIhC2wu4yuq6HpSnXPIdPI6sP0lRV8ko-uvugse4k3qq-einCJrg2t2PRkWdHRTQ0IFJ-tJMNc9lsjhwfTbpKMVVxmZPqZUkquNq874WbxoyGYVRYBps5CLz3Y5ktQT3pl3GtvpG193zYG2dgIM473wUTQSzogDwHwJx

/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
Last edited by abcnever on Jun 10, 2014, 4:36:57 PM
How is it working so far? you got enough critmulti to shock anything? I'm curious about this build.
Last edited by sundjin on Apr 25, 2014, 3:43:52 PM
"
sundjin wrote:
How is it working so far? you got enough crit multi to shock anything? I'm curious about this build.

on my witch's version (an inferior version) I have 400ish crit multi with a no q crit multi gem, and with fireball's incredible base dmg there hasn't been any mobs I can't shock stack (maybe not stage 2 palace dominus but I'm fine with that). the shadow tree presented here has more crit multi / chance but lower spell damage but I believe it is much stronger in practice and WILL shockstack anything in the game. if I can 20/20 my support gems I can easily reach 600 ish crit multi around lvl 87 which is insane IMO.

the only thing I don't quite like about this build is it's AoE clearing ability, since fireball's aoe is only pathetic 8. though with GMP and extremely high dmg, it's not a big of deal most of the time.
Last edited by abcnever on Apr 27, 2014, 7:00:45 PM
why do u use power charge on crit, and not take power charges?
Poorly optimized tree and gear. PCOC without power charges? Faster cast is a no-no on fireball. Title says GMP yet you're using LMP. Tree has almost no flat damage increase - crit is only as good as the damage you scale it off. Amplify is not needed - it doesn't really help.

Check this out - it may help you. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/964071

"
why do u use power charge on crit, and not take power charges?

the links on gears are for my witch, which is very unoptimized. while the shadow version is quite optimized and don't need PCoC.

"
Poorly optimized tree and gear. PCOC without power charges? Faster cast is a no-no on fireball. Title says GMP yet you're using LMP. Tree has almost no flat damage increase - crit is only as good as the damage you scale it off. Amplify is not needed - it doesn't really help.

explained above about the PCoC and GMP. The reason this info is not stated in the original post is of course becuz it's still "under construction", and I have been lazy to update this thread since I have been enjoying my EA build way more than this build.

crits are much much better to scale damage than increased modifiers, since you can get enough of inc damage mods on wands / shield already, and also due to the OPness of crit damage support gems.

amplify helps when you are also using divinarius. when by itself, I agree it's not needed.
I was using a similar idea in the blood line league. Made a bad call and RIP. But truely to melt stuff in a 4 man party without crit is easy. I spece into Celestial Judmeny + Celestial Punishment + elementalist + Static Blows. With that I have 25% chance to shock with a docent cast speed I shock every pack. Unlike crit. I don't need to crit to shock. Shock chance works on a per hit bases. I currently use a +1 curse ring for dual curse. After the 1st pack I find everything gets auto +2 cursed. For clear speed I use pro weaknes+ ele weakness. For higher maps I use ele weakness + warlords mark. I normally hit lvl 70s pack 2 times and cleared. I use Eldrich battery/arctic armor/clarity herald of thunder. With Herald of thunder + curse on hit + curse + curse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info