Ambush Atziri competition has concluded. Invasion is still going!

The following 50 people (in order) were the first to kill Atziri in the Ambush league. Thankfully the final kill was solo, so the cutoff is exactly 50 people:
  • Mathil
  • ArchiShow
  • Balguez
  • Zerdius
  • Flubby
  • pyr0mane
  • SKTRain
  • pinytenis
  • Dsfarblarwaggle
  • Doombearded
  • Ironsheep
  • Blankfield
  • PhreEkGarden
  • Jentry
  • ShadwRoca
  • supercirno
  • brindisi
  • Grahnja
  • nrvuser
  • reboticon
  • Chrischoi91
  • Johnny_Annihilation
  • drasch21
  • Alpha_X
  • KenXtreme
  • Maash
  • Syncness
  • reibuorumai
  • Stoomie
  • Killmour
  • echxoa
  • AmityXIII
  • iceman33927
  • Brondolfr
  • Zorop
  • Sarkasmos
  • botibomaus
  • lPeeps
  • Dandanvapor
  • Thomsonrult
  • brumz7
  • Sodomee
  • Xyrre
  • dem1neon
  • AppleEater
  • Shareware
  • Virago3
  • captainregal
  • Landsrodt
  • Xper1mental

They will receive the special Vaal-themed helmet microtransaction that can only come from this competition. It should be ready within a week!

At the time of writing, there have been no Invasion Atziri kills. They're getting close though. We're expecting quite a lot of kills in rapid succession once some people show it can be done without death.

We have posted the times of the upcoming cut-throat test events. Longer (and different) ones will be run in the future once we have feedback from these with current settings! Tomorrow we'll probably be posting a news article that introduces new players to the rules of the cut-throat league.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 17, 2014, 11:20:45 PM
Messed up on the front page! :D

And dam, Ambush over so quickly. No microtransaction for me!

Invasion microtransaction should have a different skin colour to Ambush top 50.

Edit: Oh it's fixed, and also - First ever first response for me - beat Aux!
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Mar 17, 2014, 11:25:19 PM
Invasion is getting close. LOL Pretty sure like 10 of the top 50 died yesterday alone.
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Mar 17, 2014, 11:24:15 PM
Invasion is never going to happen methinks.
Congrats to the winners.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
grats to the first 50 in Ambush.
first page swag! also congrats to everyone who got the kill!
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Mar 17, 2014, 11:28:18 PM
yay me :D
"
Aux wrote:
Invasion is getting close. LOL Pretty sure like 10 of the top 50 died yesterday alone.

Only thing I can think of is he is talking about people like Helman, myself etc you ripped characters to try in standard in prep for it.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Hoping for longer term cutthroats soon, since you really can't get long-term feedback from short races. A lot of high-level cutthroat builds will never rear their majestic player-killing tear-fuelled heads unless there's time to level them up.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info