Updated 10/5/2016 - 8 User Interface Improvement Suggestions (mock-up images included)

NOTE: If you like what you see, bump only this post, not each individual post linked within my OP here.

NOTE: Si te gusta lo que ven, bump solamente este post, no cada entrada individual vinculada dentro de mi OP aquí.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748796/page/1

///////////////////////////////////////////////

The suggestions in the links below (with more information) are illustrated not just bodies of text.

Some suggestions are to do with UI art improvement, and other suggestions are to do with UI mechanics efficiency. Some suggestions may also be old but they are still relevant.

The current User Interface in PoE is simply not developed enough and falls behind in competition vs. other games with cleaner and more advanced user interfaces.

The Chat Window (more Chat Window features as suggested)

Updated 10/2/2016 - Chat Window UI Improvement Suggestions (New UI image)

New Vendor User Interface for Skill Gem purchasing

Vendor Window changes - added on 10/4/2016

F1, F2 and F3 Slots for Auras, etc. (New)

F1, F2 and F3 Slots - added on 10/3/2016

The Guild System (more Guild information displayed as suggested)

Updated 12/19/2014 (to reflect Hideouts) - Guild Window UI Improvement Suggestions

The Trade System (with Public Trade Boxes players can open & view in a Public Trade tab)

Trade System UI Improvement Suggestions

Change Instance Button for all Towns

Change Instance Button - Not a new suggestion from me, but it's been added here as of 3/15/2014

Note: A 'Change Instance' button makes it so players no longer have to go outside to a Waypoint and CTRL + CLICK towns just to change town instances.

The Character Status Window & Inventory

Character Status Window & Inventory Window Improvement Suggestions - added on 3/1/2014

If not the combining of the two windows via the 'Inventory' windows and the 'Character' window, the Character Window at least needs to be improved visually with the ability to rotate your character as well as be able to see the statistical information easier with a cleaner layout.

The Purchase and Sell Vendor Windows (Combine the two with two tab buttons to alternate between them)

Purchase & Sell Vendor Window UI Improvement Suggestions

Please support! Thank you.
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Oct 5, 2016, 12:29:15 PM
bump
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
bump
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
bump
Liked the idea about public trade / PVP tabs.
bump
(me)
bump
(me)
Bump
I bump up the Guild Window UI Improvement suggestions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info