[ 1.1.0F ] 41K DPS Scion Dual Strike Level 91 Soloing Guild-- Soul Taker +BoR Build

First I am a Chinese, if you like my Post please give me a free bump :D

If I have any error please let me know :D

****** WILL UPDATE NEW INFORMATION DOWN BELOW *******
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HDBaxhY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passive:

My Current Skill Tree:

(For the Levelling you can choose take all the life points fist, this will give you decent amount of life. If you feel you can not deal enough damage you can take damage points first.)

In this skill tree as you can see is almost no life regeneration so you might had a hard time to levelling up!!

The first question you might ask is "I almost have no life regeneration(1.5%) how can survive in the END GAME @@ " The answer is that--> I pick up the 2% life leech, and this can give you decent amount of life supply.

Next is about my Gear Requirements:

(The only thing you want is Physical Damage, Life and Resistance)
(If you have a lot of money to spend ! You can try to find some +#% Attack Speed & +#% Life Leech item)

Gear

I know this build is kind of expensive, because you must(recommend) have a Soul Taker. Because this build you are running with 3 aura, so you have almost 0 mana left. If you want to use Blood Magic Gem on EVERY SKILL you use, the life cost will be especially high ( so that why I don't recommend use other 1 hand axe). Also when you using Blood Magic Gem that also reduce your damage.

I highly suggest you to use Bringer of Rain, this is one of the best item I had before. I think it only cost you 8-12 ex, which is very cheap (if you farming a lot). This item can give you decent amount of life, the maximum life is 220, also over 1500 armour. And this is the only 7L item in the game (but the only bad thing is you can't use chest).

Also this item need a lot of resistance, because you can not use chest, so all resistance must come from Rings, Amulet..... If you have problem in Resistance please see the skill tree in the upper side.

Help Oak for all three of your bandit quests. If you don't want Endurance Charge in Merciless you can take passive points.

Pros:
- 77% all resists
- 48% physical block (be aware this build have not spell block, if you want you can use Rainbowstride & Stone of Lazhwar. That will also reduce some Damage you deal)
- 32k damage in town
- 42.5K damage with Harted (47K damage with blood rage, if you use Ming's Heart your dps will around 52K)
- 5.4K life with all shitty gear

Cons:
-Requires a very specific set of gear and gems
-Getting enough INT can be a problem (Run Purity of Elements, if you don't want you can change. This is for the people who LACK in RES.)
-Flat -60% chaos resistance (not a problem with Ming's Heart)
-Elemental Reflect requires a gem swap
-Getting 20% quality on your gems can take a long, long time

Statistics Screenshots:

Damage in Town
VUZmxYn
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damage with Harted:(not use Ming's Heart & Blood Rage Gem)
gjbgJqz
Last edited by liangkevin on March 12, 2014 3:16 AM
Current level 91
can i use this build with wings of entropy?
"
can i use this build with wings of entropy?

Yes for sure Wings can give you decent amount of DPS but if you are running 3 Aura mana cost will be a problem. Because in this build there is no mana regin, if you use Blood Magic that means you double the mana cost.

I will show you how much mana you need to spend and balance:

66 Mana cost => this is for dual strike (science you use blood magic, the mana cost will double, if u use lvl 20 blood magic that will be 1.96 times more )

8.7 Attack per sec ( not sure how fast can i do if i use Wings, so i use my AS)

So here is the Life you need to spend in 1 sec:

66 * 1.96 * 8.70= 1125.432 life per sec round up = 1126 life / sec

That means in this build you have almost 0 life regin, and your doing this much life cost.
So there have one way to solve this problem is using " Blood Rage" a lvl 20 gem can give you 6% of life leech + 2% from the passive that is 8 %
But the only problem is "You lose 3.8% of your Maximum Life per second as Chaos Damage" so i might suggest you to using Ming's Heart. Also when you use Blood Rage you must keep killing Monster to keep your life high, and if your doing +chaos dmg map the extra chaos dmg will be a problem.

Ok over all that is my opinion, if you still have any question plz ask :D
Get a new skin

i will post how it look like later on
For some reason i quit play dual strike build, and sell most of my gear

But if u still have question i am willing to answer it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info