[Ramzi's Incinerate Blind Elidritch Battery BEST CHEEAAP Build - No gear Req No Quality gems req.

Hi All, I'll keep this simple and easy...

The Build Is Done and YES IT IS THE CHEAPEST!
I've been testing this build for months I'm level 79 and this build never failed me in anything...
No special Gear or Weapon.
No quality Gems.

It is based on Incinerate and Blind + Arctic Armour
I use leap slam for fun and mobility

Why use this build?
Looking at most builds all i can see is Gear Requirement & Level 20 Gems requirements. So i wanted to come up with a cheap build that would require none of the above and would also perform powerfully.
When i thought about making this build it took me 3 characters + this 1 so 4 in total and i tried to mess a lot with the tree. I didn't take the shield block nodes as it will make me sacrifice damage, life, and aura nodes. My health is not high but thanks to Arctic Armor there are damages that i don't get big hits from. Also my gear is totally shit and you can see, I'm level 79 and i do maps all the time and i really don't remember the last time i died.

Blind is not up 100% but when combined with incinerate which is a continuous casting blind stays up most of the time and yes you may get hit once or twice from bosses but not to the point of death thanks to life leech which keeps me up combined with devouring totem. On maps where there chaos taken by second a rejuvenation totem will do fine.

I have not tried 70+ maps yet but as far as I'm concerned i'm progressing and enjoying it at the same time. I removed firetrap and not sure what else to use.

If you wanna start a character and not worry about gear yet still progress this is for you.
As you progress and get better gear this build will do great...

Videos: I'll upload more soon

Piety Video:
http://youtu.be/xgK5F7ZEJBk
I uploaded this one to show that even if you get hit it's not life threatening, I usual farm piety without any issues.

In Town with no Auras
My Health is 2962
My Mana is 2019
Intelligence 444
Strength 149
Dexterity 122
All resistances are 75 and chaos resist is -48

The Build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwelEZYUTRZvFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHwIkPCSqJpUnqSlPLJwtHy1HNsU26TrYPV9Eq0ZxRtdJUUmyTLNN2FBCUlNVS1WuVcZV1lYtVytabV3GYG1k520Zb55wu3_GgKSCEIIegwmDOIuMjDaMdo9Gj6aQVZMnm7WdgKIAoqOnCKdcp4Ssf7QMtDi1BMHzwzrKSs9l0NDVT9gk2t3bC93z3nffsOFz4YjjauQi5RnsOO0g8B_22vrS-wn79Q==

THE GEAR
Spoiler

Chest 5-Links
Spoiler

Incinerate + LMP + Life Leech + Blind + Faster Casting

Helm
Spoiler

I switched to determination cause it gives more armour along with the other 3 auras.

Gloves
Spoiler

Discipline + Clarity + Purity of Elements + Reduced Mana

Boots
Spoiler

Cast When Damage Taken + Molten Shell + Devouring Totem + Increased Duration

Weapon
Spoiler

Arctic Armour + Leap Slam + Flammability

Shield
Spoiler

2 free slots looking for a filler

Jewelry
Spoiler

Belt
Spoiler

Potions
Spoiler

I'm running 4 Auras now and looking to have the 5th.
Disciple,Clarity,Purity of Elements,Determination

If you have any questions please don't message me just post here.

I hope you all enjoy it and let me know if i missed posting any info :)
Last edited by RamziKhoury on Feb 14, 2014, 4:40:05 AM
will this be any good for new players or is their a level requirement ?
Videos? I like videos LOL

can't wait to hear more
Hi,

Yes its viable for new players :)

Will try to upload videos soon.

I hope you enjoy it as this is the cheapest gear build honestly and doesn't require lots of life as other builds.
My Health is 2962

Quit thread after that
Last edited by bermalberist4 on Feb 7, 2014, 9:21:02 AM
"
bermalberist4 wrote:
My Health is 2962

Quit thread after that

You have no idea what this build could do...!

With life leach and continued incinerate+blind u don't need life...

That's why this build is the best.

It took me 4 characters to perfect it.

So please don't judge b4 trying.... I'll upload videos too soon for proof.

"
RamziKhoury wrote:
"
bermalberist4 wrote:
My Health is 2962

Quit thread after that

You have no idea what this build could do...!

With life leach and continued incinerate+blind u don't need life...

That's why this build is the best.

It took me 4 characters to perfect it.

So please don't judge b4 trying.... I'll upload videos too soon for proof.

Glassy build =/= tank

Blind vs spell bosses = useless
Your hp vs big hits = too low
Running discipline on EB = epic facepalm, you reserve more than you gain or just break even (check every other EB build out there)

Last edited by bermalberist4 on Feb 7, 2014, 9:40:20 AM
First up i think fire trap is a bit out of place here, you dont ever want to NOT be casting incinerate so as to reach and maintain max incinerate charges as quickly as possible. You could use the slots to add additional cast when damage taken skills.
Passive projectile speed was a big deal when i was running incinerate, you arent far from it. I recommend the following tweaks. Notice it gets fire nodes rather than the shadow spell damage. But it also gets the life/mana nodes. In addition i approached the templar branch from the outside trading some basic 10 int nodes for es/armor.

Additionally, i should add i abandoned incinerate when i could afford a better build. Incinerate gets snuffed out quicker than a deer passing through a shooting range at an NRA convention once lightning thorns goes up.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
bermalberist4 wrote:

Glassy build =/= tank

Believe it or not the build isnt very glass tank like. Its just his gear doesnt have much life at the moment.
"
bermalberist4 wrote:

I blinded Kole for several months with a similar build. It works.

"
bermalberist4 wrote:

Your hp vs big hits = too low

Once again, its a product of gear.

"
bermalberist4 wrote:

Running discipline on EB = epic facepalm, you reserve more than you gain or just break even (check every other EB build out there)

Actually, getting mana isnt the point of running EB +Discipline. The point is to rocket up MAXIMUM mana for arctic armour mana regeneration.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
You could tweak it to your liking for sure but it's waaay too good :)

I'm uploading videos..

By the way firetrap is just for fun and you're right i could use other cast on damage taken.

Last edited by RamziKhoury on Feb 7, 2014, 10:03:44 AM
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
bermalberist4 wrote:

I blinded Kole for several months with a similar build. It works.

kole yeah, the #1 spellboss /facepalm at strong reading comprehension

Blind doesnt mean you never get hit ... big hits or a lot of physical hits before blind even takes effect or from shit out of incinerate range wreck this build. I know from experience, every single build in this game that has low hp is going to be dying in maps and losing xp quite often.

This is the only EB build i seen running discipline, guess what you need for arctic armor besides mana regen, ACTUAL MANA, you lose with discipline. Also, you run all the time with incinerate to need so much mana renen for AA? found a hack to let you cast while running? lmk

And it has only 1xx% life from gear, there is only so much hp it can get and POS glass cannon is POS glass cannon, end of story. Actually just glass, no cannon either.

Last edited by bermalberist4 on Feb 7, 2014, 10:19:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info