Connection Issue Login/Instance (tried everything)

Ok lets start for the top

I hade the initial patchserver issue but managed to solve that by adding the command line after the shortcut ,

Now my issues are mainly the Login and Instance dc´s

The login one isn´t that much of a problem you just hammer the login a few times and it will eventualy let you in .

The instance however is massively irritating , the thing about it is that it seems totaly random, sometimes i can play for an hour without any problems at all , i can zone for instance to instance with no problems at all and some times i cant even enter the game before i get "failed to connect to instance" sometimes i get to Tigereye´s but as soon as i leave and try to zone to another instance i get instance faliure , and sometimes i can zone 2 or 3 times then failure and so on

So i went on a forum run to se if i could solve the issue but so far no luck :/

My system speccs are well above system req
My ISP is Telia
And i hail from Sweden

What i have tried so far
Disabling firewalls in Windows, ESS and router
I have forwarded port for both UDP and TCP in both router and windows
I have disabled hamachi and Tunngle
I have tried starting as Admin
I have tweeked back and forth with video setup
I have made sure all my drivers ar up to date
I have tried changing to America or singapore but i have the same issues there

I have checked the forum back and forth but cant find anything that seems to help

Have i missed something ? (In that case a link would be awesome)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Best regards : Dredmore
Same issue here. Mine is even worse since it takes forever for the login to let me in.

If this is a server issue, is there any word on when PoE infrastructure will be upgraded/enhanced to accommodate the needs of all GGG's customers?
Tried again to day with a few new tweeks in the firewalls but still nothing :( but as many has stated before , if it was a firewall issue then it would not be so random
Ill check in from time to time to se if issue has been resolved , cause as it is now i cant really play whitout throwing a ragefit everytime i get dc or cant login hahaha

Very good game non the less :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info