Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[NEMESIS/HC] Acrobatics 2h high block full evasion cyclone/flicker

Current situation:

Still doing 67s to build my mappool (will i ever run out of them?), currently lvl 82

Affixes that I reroll:

Blood Magic, Temporal Chains, reductions in life recovery, vulnerability

Current Passive Tree

Pros:

High EHP thanks to acrobatics and high block
Quite unique playstyle, it's nice to just hold a single button and kill everything
Easy transition into a different melee spell (such as cyclone or dual strike) if Flickering is too hard due to things not dying

Cons:
Relies on damage to survive

How it plays:

-Use Blood Rage
-If using Flicker, get some charges through dual strike and then start flickering.
-If using Cyclone, spin to win.

Leveling

Weapons

Lvl 20:

Lvl 38:

and a hp/res shield

Lvl 44:

Lvl 59:

Bandits:
Normal: +40 life
Cruel: +18% phys damage
Merciless: +1 frenzy charge

Recommended Gear & Links

the rest of my gear

Stats

Cyclone

Plan:

Get an aegis, get a soul taker, leave acrobatics and spec into iron reflexes, I'll also start using stone of lazwhar for the spellblock. Even further into time i'll probably grab a carcass jack and 6l cyclone with this: cyclone - faster attacks - inc melee phys - conc effect - inc aoe - added fire and do tons of damage. I'll also have to grab an alpha's howl while doing this and pick up some reduced mana reservation so i can run purity in addition to grace and hatred. Skilltree wise my plan looks like this. I intend to have achieved this by level 89 or so if i by chance would get there.
Last edited by shjort on Jan 13, 2014, 4:41:43 PM
Added a video!
Being honest not hating. Low hp, low armor, just 75 res, spell block very low. For a hc build, esp. nemesis, its so-so.
Temple, shrine, crem, torture chamber, courtyard, cells, palace / residence ... very dangerous.

Also, if you take acro and risk the 50% less armor modifier, imo you should take the other 10% and spell acro too... especially with your low spell block.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 11, 2014, 1:29:59 PM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Being honest not hating. Low hp, low armor, just 75 res, spell block very low. For a hc build, esp. nemesis, its so-so.
Temple, shrine, crem, torture chamber, courtyard, cells, palace / residence ... very dangerous.

Also, if you take acro and risk the 50% less armor modifier, imo you should take the other 10% and spell acro too... especially with your low spell block.

I really understand where you're coming from. The issue is that damage = safety for flicker, I NEED to sustain flicker, otherwise i'm useless unless I use cyclone instead. I intend to grab the spell dodge when i feel comfortable damagewise.

I'll probably just use Cyclone for more difficult maps.

Thanks a lot for your input.
Last edited by shjort on Jan 13, 2014, 11:50:06 AM
Out of all the flicker builds, I think this one is most appealing to me. I'm curious what others think about it, but it hasn't had another post in over a week... so bump!
IGN: Frazetta
You switched out Dervish for Leather and Steel and dropped Precise Interception, but Weapon Artistry is still in ... thought you wanted to use a 2-hand axe?
Is there something that escapes me, a total noob?

I'm looking for a 2-hand sword build, but I don't know what to make of this ... ?!
Last edited by Qangdra on Mar 1, 2014, 1:30:06 PM
you dont have problems with desync? both flicker and cyclone are dangerous for that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info