steam granted items?

ok i swore i've been following news but clearly i haven't.

a friend said he crafted a steam badge and gotten an item for path of exile (in steam inventory) called "turquoise imp mask". i remember in the news announcements that ggg was setting up something with steam but i couldn't find any other information to help solve this mystery.
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Dec 28, 2013, 9:50:54 PM
Yup! This was part of the Steam Christmas sales, and there are a variety of different coloured Imp Masks available as part of the promotion. It was very heavily promoted through Steam. You can still earn the cards on Steam and try to craft the items yourself, but the last I checked the cheapest mask was only 5-10 cents on the marketplace. You can redeem the Steam item while playing Path of Exile on Steam in order to attach it to your Path of Exile account and use it in game.
No longer works at GGG
I know this is awfully late for this thread but I just bought the mask and used it in my inventory on steam. Now I cant see it in steam or PoE...
"
gutsygibbon wrote:
I know this is awfully late for this thread but I just bought the mask and used it in my inventory on steam. Now I cant see it in steam or PoE...

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know about this. I have checked your account and it appears that you don't have it with us. I would recommend contacting Steam about the issue. You can contact them here:

https://support.steampowered.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info