Options to turn off or adjust other players' particle effects from skills/spells.

Summoners = FPS drop
Spell spam = Can't find targets even if your FPS isn't dropping

There's no reason the rest of us have to suffer from grouping with certain builds and 5 other players.

I don't care about your cash shop microtransaction income. Keep those forced on. Your stupid helmet effects, weapon effects, etc. don't lag people out.

It's the abilities and spells that need to have an option to be turned off.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Well then RIP greifing builds
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Get a more powerful rig to run the game? GGG shouldn't have to cater to people with 10 year old laptops. This game is pretty far from graphic intense
I run games 10x as graphically "intense". PoE just runs 10x as poorly in some situations.

Don't come in here with your nonsense opinions that have no purpose.
Bump
"
HarrisonOwns wrote:
Summoners = FPS drop
Spell spam = Can't find targets even if your FPS isn't dropping

There's no reason the rest of us have to suffer from grouping with certain builds and 5 other players.

I don't care about your cash shop microtransaction income. Keep those forced on. Your stupid helmet effects, weapon effects, etc. don't lag people out.

It's the abilities and spells that need to have an option to be turned off.

Yeah, definitelly.
The skill visual effects are way "over-the-top", it's ridiculous. AND it makes the game laggy as hell on older computers.

GGG need to give us more options for adjusting the graphic settings, be it skill effects, weather effects or texture quality...
i have a pretty good gaming system and i actually like this idea also..

there should be an option to turn other players detail down.. specially summoners, hide summons or something in a party with 4 or more players is pointless lag like crazy desync like crazy there is no point in playing in a team and this is a mmo...
"
swampya wrote:

there should be an option to turn other players detail down.. specially summoners, hide summons or something in a party with 4 or more players is pointless lag like crazy desync like crazy there is no point in playing in a team and this is a mmo...

Lol this is not an MMO, its an ARPG. Also regardless of what you see, the server would still be registering every spell effect and summon so you would still be desyncing.
"
munkytos wrote:
"
swampya wrote:

Lol this is not an MMO, its an ARPG. Also regardless of what you see, the server would still be registering every spell effect and summon so you would still be desyncing.

Yes but we still cant even see a creep to target atm so it needs to be toned down
Completely agree. Make the other players spells\abilities transparent with an outline so you can see it, but through it. I can't even tell if I'm cycloning or standing next to a rock I can't path through because I can't see my character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info