Bye bye GGG - No more Money for U

Yesterday my account have been flagged (u cant loot currency with ure account) because i have try a bot during 10 minutes by curiosity and because i want to see if bot is usefull and if they come on the game.

I have more 4000 hour played at ure game.
I have pay more 120$ (the first time of my life i pay more 60$ for a game)

And i get a flag and maybe soon a ban just because im curious ?

I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall.

Good bye, Reaper of Soul come soon and i've get never account problem with Blizzard.
ign : izbing
Last edited by Mike_GGG on Dec 3, 2013, 5:58:36 AM
"
izbing wrote:
I botted then I got banned for botting, no fair!

wut?
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Dec 3, 2013, 4:48:26 AM
Glad to see bot detection is working properly, keep going, ggg.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
izbing wrote:
I got banned for botting, no fair!

wut?

I have try during 5 min and after i have delete immediatly.

Its just for curiosity and know if mass bot usefull coming on game... Its not hard botting like 20 account 7/24
ign : izbing
Yo didn't the admins lock yo last thread hahahaah
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
i lived 18 years without doing anything illegal

and then they suddenly want to inprison me because i killed a single person????
srly that CANT BE TRUE

btw im also curious: are you trolling? :D
IGN: griefbringer, im_pa, shiek_ah
Bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahaahah *burp* "sorry bout that". Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahh
Good-bye and good riddance.
"
izbing wrote:
Yesterday my account have been flagged (u cant loot currency with ure account) because i have try a bot during 10 minutes by curiosity and because i want to see if bot is usefull and if they come on the game.

I have more 4000 hour played at ure game.
I have pay more 120$ (the first time of my life i pay more 60$ for a game)

And i get a flag and maybe soon a ban just because im curious ?

I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall.

Good bye, Reaper of Soul come soon and i've get never account problem with Blizzard.

Lol if you took the chance to install it, you werent simply gonna try it.

omg i kno rigt? ggg, spend 120 dolalar nd i got like ban when playing with map hack, just test and see if fun, but no, i cant. bs, treat me weller because i spend much money on game. unban or i buy reper of sools.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info