Day 5

Unfortunately running out of concrete points to make on this front, points that wont earn the post a censoring from Big Brother.

I'm not really concerned about myself, since Hilbert has never even received a probation as far as I can tell, I can't even conceive what I'd have to do to earn one when he never has ;).

This might be a pointless sort of quest, but I'm fed up.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Why not just re-iterate your point each time, so newcomers don't have to follow your quest to join in?

As far as I can tell, from your point of view:
You want GGG to respond about the perceived (and actual?) prevalence of cheating with map/zoom hacks in races, and about the use of bots in races to farm race rewards; this cheating makes the racing experience much worse for genuine competitors, and you don't think GGG are doing enough to address it.
You think that GGG has remained pretty silent on the issue, and needs to have a much more transparent plan for dealing with this cheating going forward.
You think GGG should make preventing race-cheating a top priority.
You also think the community has valuable insights to offer GGG with respect to how to prevent cheating.

--------------------

Personally, I don't think GGG should say anything about how or what they are going to do to prevent cheating, especially in a public place. I think all of their cheat-prevention should be as untransparent as possible.

I definitely think they need a solution ASAP to the map-hack problem, though. Even if the 'solution' is just to auto-reveal the map for everyone in every race, until they have fixed it.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Day 1 - GGG: publicly address cheating
Day 2 - Cheating hurts people's impression of racing
Day 3 - What if race rewards were account bound?
Day 4 - SmallD is a troll, and please answer us GGG
Day 5 - Complain about Hilbert

Wonder where this is going...

Spoiler
Who will Morsexier call out next?
Day 5 and already out of material?

Should've planned this out.
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
Who will Morsexier call out next?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
My good blade carves the caques of men,
My tough lance thrusteth sure.
My strength is as the strength of ten,
Because my heart is pure.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
What do you expect from a cliché MMORPG player? Post about cliché MMORPG players and you will have a personal Spambot with insults creative as YouTube comments.

Better make him post his Fools Gold log and you will have a second daily thread wave "Fools Gold and GGG Day #"
The external currency policy is a joke when numerous players get away for whatever reason, like buying several MTX/supporter packs.
It's like "Hey we know you are RMTing but you got your 'Get out of Jail' cards"
Some players exposed themselves as RMTer to expose some high tier players as RTMers and what did we see? >>>"No naming and shaming"
I have even reported a player literally admitting himself as fools gold user + account and a google search showed that he actively trading fools gold.-->Nothing happened(why even bother reporting several hundred users when even a 100% RMTer doesn't get punished?)

Same joke because of complaints Demigods losing "value" in Season 2 because some users using them as Fools Gold income.

But all we get is the standard answer: "We ban 1000 accounts daily with the involvment of RMT or Cheating"
But in reality it's rather: "We delete hundred spambotaccounts a day( mostly automated). We ban the same 30 dumb botters daily but can't catch over 100 humanlike bots.We ban the 5 dumb users admitting cheating in global chat a month. We decide who gets banned for RMT no matter how hard the evidence is"

i admit to RMTing, please take action.
"
SmallD wrote:
i admit to RMTing, please take action.

In PoE, or just in life in general? I use real money all the time to purchase goods and services in other areas of my life. I have even used real money to trade for things in PoE, like the pixels that GGG offers as part of their supporter packs.

I think if you want to be caught for 'RMTing', you'll have to be slightly more specific about what it is you've actually done.
What happened to Day 6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info