Big BUG !!! - Dont drop Currency in 1 Hour !!

the last hour of my farm i have loot 0 currency.

wtf ?
ign : izbing
Email support! Your flag might (AND THAT'S A BIG MIGHT) have been tagged as a botter and they can remove the restriction if appropriate.

Email: support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Dec 2, 2013, 5:19:07 PM
Best contact Henry lol you've likely been tagged
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
Email support! Your flag might (AND THAT'S A BIG MIGHT) have been tagged as a botter and they can remove the restriction if appropriate.

Email: support@grindinggear.com

This.

In more detail, they flag accounts they feel have been botting with a tag that makes currency slowly stop dropping all together, as a method to avoid alerting the botter that they've been caught so they can make a new account immediately and bypass their "ban".

Your account has likely been hit by this method, so if you were legitimately not botting, you should e-mail support and explain the situation, and they will remove your flag if they deem that you were mistakenly flagged.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
I have try bot... 10 minute no more and i have uninstall this.

"
izbing wrote:

That's probably not the best thing to admit to on the official forums for the game. Botting is a bannable offense.

EDIT: did the lack of currency drops start during or just after you were using a bot?
Last edited by Dustician on Dec 2, 2013, 5:35:13 PM
"
Dustician wrote:
"
izbing wrote:

That's probably not the best thing to admit to on the official forums for the game. Botting is a bannable offense.

EDIT: did the lack of currency drops start during or just after you were using a bot?

just after, 1 hour after i think.

But seriously i have more 4000 hour played at this game, like 120$ sent at ggg, i try bot 10 min just for curiosity and i get a preban ?

Nice. maybe i need go on other game.
Explicitly stated that botting will get you banned, plastered in quite a lot of posts and you still do it, good job...you should be outright banned as others have been. 10 minutes or not.

Good to see their flagging system works to catch people like yourself and that you are thick enough to admit guilt in the forums.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
np, they can ban me because i have get the curiosity of see if bot are usefull and if they come on the game.

Give the guy a break. He is being honest and shouldn't be banned for being honest. It is good that he was caught so quickly. Accolades to the GGG detection process for that. Perhaps they might charge him a exalt or two instead of banning him. :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info