WIP - Support Summoner [6 Auras - Dual Totems/Curse - Blind]

I wanted to use one of my respecs on an older character to put together a piecemeal character to toy around with.

Focused around the Mon'treguls Grasp mace to have 4 buffed zombies that act as good tanks and that deal out their fair share of damage, this build utilizes 6 auras with 2 curses (Temporal Chains + your choice) along with 99% constant blind on enemies for good party support ability.

The blind is provided by dual spork totems to cover the entire screen with sparks that curse every enemy hit with Temporal Chains (due to the Asenaths Gentle Touch gloves) and in solo-play to proc Elemental Equilibrium to give a DPS boost to your zombies. The sheer number of sparks on the screen will trigger blind very easily due to the way the skill works.

The zombies are buffed with supports/auras that boost their physical damage to deal out fire/ice based damage which gets the buff from Elemental Equilibrium due to the lightning damage of Spark lowering enemy resistances -50%.

It is an expensive build due to using the Shavronnes Wrappings chest but is fun to play, both solo and in groups.

Passive-Tree
Here is the build currently at level 75.

All 3 passive points were taken from the Bandits Quests.

Gems
Raise Zombie (in a +2 Minion helm)
Minion Life
Melee Physical Damage
Added Fire Damage
Multistrike/Melee splash can be used instead of MPD but I prefer MPD due to mana issues.

Spark
Fork
Spell Totem
Reduced Mana
Blind
Faster Casting

The auras you pick are based on what is best for your group or your choice. I use:
Vitality
Discipline
Purity
Hatred
Determination (Optional)
Haste (Optional)
Grace (Optional)

The secondary curse is also your choice. For solo I use Vulnerability but Elemental Weakness probably has the best synergy in most groups. Temporal Chains is automatically cast when your sparks hit enemies.

Leap Slam
Faster Attacks

Gear

Build is still a work in progress. Just grinding and leveling up the necessary gems. Will update further once more progress is made.

Last edited by MikeOxlittle on Nov 22, 2013, 1:42:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info