Att: International players (especially those with their own country or language thread here)

Just putting this out there. Many of you have probably heard of Hack, Slash, Repeat. If not, we are an Action RPG Community that also has a few guilds for various ARPGs (Path of Exile included, of course).

While I am unsure of whether GGG intend on adding International forums for you guys (I doubt it, and would not expect it), we on the other hand are quite happy to accommodate you with your own International forum. This forum would be nested under our existing Path of Exile forum.

Just gauging interest at this point. Any takers?
No interest?
A German part would be really really nice. The "German Corner" Thread shows, that there are PLENTY of German speaking players.
Spanish section eould be awesome.
I would like a subforum dedicated to other languages, one per language, too.
IGN: Gonorreitor
I prefer to write/talk in a language that most people on the internet understand so I usually stick to english, it feels very weird for me talking german in an online game.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
There are MANY people only talking his main language, dude. Not every one has study English in school, or even in his life.

Even when they CAN talk English somehow, they can't understand guides, or good information about the game.

The fact is, there are topics in other languages, and also unoficial forums in the internet, because of that issue.

The best possible solution should be as easy as make separate subforums for languages, like many other good games and good community have. And I think people deserve it.

Remember in this forum you can link your items, trade, and so on. Should be very useful, because people that don't knowor dont like to speak English, would be able to do it here. Imposible in other sites.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jan 5, 2013, 9:37:26 PM
I don't know the primarily spoken language in my country, I guess I'll stick to these boards. Besides, there's only a handful of known Indians who play this game.
Good idea, an Italian section would be perfect (not all understand english or write it well xD)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info