[Not a Bug] caustic flask killing my ci

i riped my 81 summoner on nemesis to a caustic flask. Is there anyway to make it so you can not use that flask as ci? I know it was my fault for not reading the flask when i died.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 17, 2013, 10:27:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
remove the caustic flask...problem solved.
I doubt they will change it, it's been like that since it inception and introduction to the game AND it would probably require a lot of work to make sure every other type of flask works.

A little bit of reading is all that's needed.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
i just seems like a pointless flask to me not many people even use it
Well, if you are (or were ) level 81 you should probably know of caustic flasks, or not even be using randomly rolled flasks. So it's entirely your fault, in my opinion, and there shouldnt be a change by GGG.
IGN: mxsy
Check out my (rarely live) stream here https://www.twitch.tv/mxsy !

Rhoa Whisperer by choice.
Hmm in group pvp with massive cast on death damage you can run into your oponents and caustik flask yourself to death.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
sdx wrote:
Well, if you are (or were ) level 81 you should probably know of caustic flasks, or not even be using randomly rolled flasks. So it's entirely your fault, in my opinion, and there shouldnt be a change by GGG.

Trust me i totally agree i just read the second part dispells shocked so i know it was my fault 100%
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Hmm in group pvp with massive cast on death damage you can run into your oponents and caustik flask yourself to death.
This has been used (to apparently great effect) in internal CTF testing :P

Yes, Caustic flasks will kill you if you have CI (or otherwise have less life than the flask will take). This is intentional.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 17, 2013, 7:44:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info