Lightning on the beach hurts my eyes...

I played this game back in May/June or so and I remember the first time playing I really liked the lightning effects on the beach. I just reinstalled after not playing for awhile and my first impression is like I'm going to get a seizure and the lightning is hurting my eyes, my friend felt the same way, so I'm wondering if something was changed. Are the two of us crazy imagining something that isn't there, or was it changed and just not as good as it used to be?
"
I played this game back in May/June or so and I remember the first time playing I really liked the lightning effects on the beach. I just reinstalled after not playing for awhile and my first impression is like I'm going to get a seizure and the lightning is hurting my eyes, my friend felt the same way, so I'm wondering if something was changed. Are the two of us crazy imagining something that isn't there, or was it changed and just not as good as it used to be?

I never noticed anything change and almost never even notice the lightning, but I have graphics set to low, maybe that makes a difference.
I have light sensitive eyes and extremely bad migraine issues, some nights i cannot play this area as it has triggered a migraine several times. So no it isn't just you. It's pretty and looks nice. I've just looked at it as my own personal issue to be aware of when i play.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info