[1.0.1] Premature Discharge Build

Can Also be watched Live at www.Twitch.TV/Reyalpp

Build Introduction
I've had this build in "Sandbox" ever since the full release of the game, and I think I've polished it enough to finally release it in its full form. The build it self is pretty logical and easy to both figure out and play, especially if you watch the video. This build is by no means meant for hardcore, since the price of this build is not affordable, it might be for "Hardcore", but not for "Nemesis"

Basicly Spectral Throw is your "Trigger" ability on crits, the ability it self doesnt have much damage, but still require a lot of crit. Thats why I'm using Spectral Throw, it basicly has crit chance x2, since it hits on its way out, and again on its way in. Thats why your main stats are Accuracy, Crit that applies to "ST" for "Triggering" + Spell crit Multiplier Spell Crit that applies to Discharge for damage.

My personal Stats in the video is
5000 ES
Spectral Throw (88% Chance to Hit and 80% Chance to Crit)
Discharge (55% Chance to Crit and 330% Crit multiplier)
Cap Elemental Resistance
-47 Chaos Resistance (This haven't been an issue yet)

Since the video, i've left Low life behind, and i've gone CI.

My Gear to Give you an Idea of what to go for (shav's needs replacement)
Spoiler

LINKS WILL "NOT" OPEN IN A NEW TAB, BUT REPLACE THIS. "RIGHT CLICK" ON LINKS CLICK "Open link in new tab"

Showcase Youtube Video
3 Shot Merciless Kole Kill, Elemental Reflect Map, 2:40m lvl 71 Strand Map Clear
Spoiler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-SG2JmIwog

"RIGHT CLICK" ON LINKS CLICK "Open link in new tab"

Passive tree's

Gem Links/Requirements

*Gems stated as 20% are required*

Helm (Discipline / Clarity / Reduced Mana)
Chest armor (Discharge 20% / Life Leech / Cast on crit 20% / Spectral Throw 20% / Power Charge on Crit 20% / GMP 20%)
Dagger (Increased AOE / Critical Weakness / Enfeeble)
Shield (Lightning Warp / Faster Casting / Portal Gem)
Gloves (Blood Rage / Increased Duration)
Boots (Power Charge on Crit / Fork / Spark / Cast when damage taken)

Deal With the Bandits
Normal - 1 Skill Point
Cruel - 1 Skill Point
Merciless - 1 Skill Point

You pretty much spend your Charges before you max the default 3, which is why you wont be needing any more. Thats why the build is called "Premature Discharge Build

Gear Requirements

Helm - High ES, Elemental Resistance (Bonus Stat Accuracy Rating)
Chest Armor - 6L RGGGBB High ES, resist or 5L RGGGB Voll's Protector, for cheap version
Dagger - Global Crit Chance, Flat Crit Chance, Spell Damage, Spell Crit Chance (Bonus Stat Attack Speed)
Shield - High ES, Elemental Resistance (Bonus Stat Spell Crit Chance)
Gloves - Maligaro's Virtuosity
Boots - Wondertrap (MF) or Rainbowstride (More ES and Elemental Resistance)
Amulet - Voll's Devotion
Ring 1 - Rare ring, Fill in Elemental Resistances, Accuracy Rating, Mana Regen (Bonus stat Crit Chance/Diamond ring and Attack Speed)
Ring 2 - Dream Fragments

Pros And Cons

Pros
High AOE damage
Fast Clear Speed
No Ele Reflect issues
Above average Single target damage
High sustain
Easy to play
Fun

Cons
Meant for Solo play and small partys 2-3 ppl (Lag otherwise)
Expensive Gear
No armor/evasion rely on granite flask
Almost Melee Range
Last edited by Reyalp on Nov 27, 2013, 8:24:25 PM
Bump for Critique
really nice so far - since i started my discharge-templar and having lots of fun - im really into for discharge-es-build (the mf-side is also nice on lower level (boots)). --> more crit/burstdamage high survivability + the spectral-throw-trigger -> really nice idea :D.

starting today as witch with level-gear.

thx so far!
------------------------------
Live on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/yellko
------------------------------
Have a 6s Voll's chest and no Voll's amulet (not sure if it even exists in domination). Hoping I can somehow run a modified version of this :) I have a burning discharger now, but haven't been happy with it. Looks pretty fun to play.
is the "100% more IIR" on your boot even working?

So is it counting as low life, when you have "full life" but low life because of the reservation?

As far as i read even the Pain Attunement doesnt work for reserved life ... or am i wrong there?
"
exxidus wrote:
is the "100% more IIR" on your boot even working?

So is it counting as low life, when you have "full life" but low life because of the reservation?

As far as i read even the Pain Attunement doesnt work for reserved life ... or am i wrong there?

You can reserve your life, as long as your life pool isnt bigger than 30% or something, its low life. So both pain attunement and the 100 more IIR works
Can u maybe show or say how to start playing from 0 without nothing ??

i liek this playstyle and it looks awesome111

greetings
shawrone needed..
I ve tested with cyclone. Only issue is the mana. Working on it.
You can save one point in tree like this CLICK ME
IGN: MsAnnoyance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info