Your account has been locked, please contact support

Ok I really wanted to avoid posting on the forums but this is getting really frustrating. My account "Raiz2" got locked more than 24 hours ago and after 3 emails to support i still didint get any reply. This is becoming more and more of a problem because soon my character will drop out of the top 20. Please at the very least tell me youre looking into this!!
Last edited by Support on May 17, 2015, 4:26:00 AM
ACCOUNT UNLOCKED THANKS!
You are lucky, I w8 3 days for answer support. Yesterday I logged in with my brother I drove a little lvl on a new form. I went to sleep and in the morning there is information that the account locked ...

/nvm solved
Last edited by RadPec on Nov 6, 2013, 4:13:39 PM
Same here, it's been 3 days now

Boring as fuck, i miss beta time when GGG team support was there for their player

Now it's "take my acc lock , contact us, and we will answer you ( next week )- Enjoy your free time"

Edit : solved
Last edited by laterr22 on Nov 6, 2013, 5:05:42 PM
"
laterr22 wrote:
Same here, it's been 3 days now

Boring as fuck, i miss beta time when GGG team support was there for their player

Now it's "take my acc lock , contact us, and we will answer you ( next week )- Enjoy your free time"

Acc : laterr2

The GGG support team is still there for their players. The difference is the amount of support requests has increased insanely while the amount of support staff has not. That causes a larger load on support, so they are not able to handle all issues as quickly (yet). When the backlog dies down a bit and they get more caught up, I expect support to return back to what you know and love from Beta.
hi guys my account is under skie11 ign:_Mismagius_ can you guys help me its my 3rd day and I am still locked. please guys I also e-mailed support for 13 times already. what should I do now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info