All Ears achievement

Earned for listening to all NPC unique dialogue. My question: What about dialogue that disappears or changes after you complete certain quests?
IRON MAN
There are a few ones that can change very slightly (e.g. when you take a quest reward) but they don't count. Just make sure that every dialogue option is grayed-out.

There are some required ones that disappear at certain points, so you should check back with NPCs regularly to make sure you don't miss them.
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
There are a few ones that can change very slightly (e.g. when you take a quest reward) but they don't count. Just make sure that every dialogue option is grayed-out.

There are some required ones that disappear at certain points, so you should check back with NPCs regularly to make sure you don't miss them.

Would you happen to have a list of the required ones? I can probably work out when they disappear, but there's a special dialogue with Gregor that only appears if you've rescued Tolman but not Clarissa - so if that's required then there are probably a ton of others that I'm not aware of.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Oct 24, 2013, 8:58:41 AM
There's a special unique dialogue you can hear from Ghis (er, the really injured good guy in your home base (trying to avoid spoilers here) which you can get if you do a certain quest sequence out of order (IE, save one person before you save another in the opposite order from what most people would do). You get some nice background info about that super unique mini-boss in one of the final dungeons .
"
TiamatRoar wrote:
There's a special unique dialogue you can hear from Ghis (er, the really injured good guy in your home base (trying to avoid spoilers here) which you can get if you do a certain quest sequence out of order (IE, save one person before you save another in the opposite order from what most people would do). You get some nice background info about that super unique mini-boss in one of the final dungeons .

I dunno who Ghis is. If he's new, I'll find him eventually. Unless you mean the post above yours where I mention saving Tolman first?

Bump for hopeful dev visibility so we can know which dialogues are needed : )
IRON MAN
This achievement is too damn hard...

I talked to every single mothafucka in normal cruel merc, every zone, every wp, every town, every npc that talks, I've been at him.

I'm still stuck at 130/190... I'm missing 60 (!!!) talks!
Not 10, not 20... not 30... nope not even 40 or 50, but motherFUCKING 60 TALKS !!!

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS ?!?!
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
did u get every environment?

means, all of different posts of the exile-letter-board in lioneyes watch,
all Stones in the starting zones,
all wallpapers at sarn-zones,
all different books in the library ?

No ?
then gooooooo!
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
"
Infarkt wrote:
did u get every environment?

No ?
then gooooooo!

Even more mean: all has to be done with one chara, not be able to split it account wide.
I have 137 and I doubt I get any more. It's indeed a very hard achivement, typical PoE. :D
Where do you check how many you have?
"
Opieo wrote:
Where do you check how many you have?

press h when ingame

"did u get every environment?

No ?
then gooooooo!"

thats the no stone unturned achievement, that i have already...
is this connected to the all ears achievement ?
Last edited by Dampf on Apr 12, 2014, 2:42:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info